How old are you / How much do you earn in a year ?

englandmj7

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 lawyer 145k

doesn't go as far as i thought it would when i got outa school

Same with doctors nowadays.

It doesn't pay to be a doctor nowadays given the years in school, debt, and time-value of money you could have earned.

Comp. is getting squeezed.

Plus, you have to deal with the weak dollar strong euro.

I'm 18, going to school full time and just started working at a coffee shop. I work around 18-20 hours a week and pull in around $150 on average. I don't have to worry about gas right now so my income is practically disposable. I suppose I could save, but I'm reworking my wardrobe right now so must of it is going towards that.

damn I thought I everyone made more than me? I thought I was a loser at 32 and 52k. How come every 30 year old I know is pushing a brand new car, an iphone and just bought a condo??? these fukkas make me feel bad.

Guest '___________________'
Lol, you don't have to believe me. I could care less.

Bullshit. You posted it so we could say "Got-damn. 19 year old working 2 jobs while making 60k a year? I'm envious of that shit!".

Fuck that, I feel sorry for your kid, young niggarachi.

-'_________________________'

damn I thought I everyone made more than me? I thought I was a loser at 32 and 52k. How come every 30 year old I know is pushing a brand new car, an iphone and just bought a condo??? these fukkas make me feel bad.

cuz those 30 year olds arent buying expensive jeans and shoes and saving up instead to make wise investments such as real estate, while still having enough money to spend on a nice car and a nice cell phone.

me on the other hand...i dropped my iPhone while running on a treadmill and broke, drive a nice Acura, and live in a house of 10 people.

but on the real, 23, pr/marketing, not nearly enough.

-anybody can lease a car, not every escalade/denali/lexus in the ghetto is owned by a drug dealer

-buying a condo requires like 10% down, an decent credit score for a mortgage, and mommy/daddy can contribute

-iphones cost less than some people's pair of jeans here

this is exactly why you are not making 60k a year at 18 years old.

Technical Inside Sales = $20/Hour, and I'm just about to start @ 3% commission soon, then working my way up to 10%.

Marketing/Advertising via The Internet = Spam/all commission. $20k a year on average... It slowed down quite a bit, fuck filters!

You do the math.

MY WALL STREET BONUS WAS NOT BIG ENOUGH LASt YEAR

BAHHh

My fellow banker!

Need not hang your head low during these dire and desperate times!

Yes, we may get less than 100k in bonus and at times feel reduced to the status of our inferior and pedestrian blue-collar fellow men!

But what is success without blood, sweat, and tears before us!

Stand tall and proud and rise above the adversity before you!

Remember you are and will always be a...

B.A.N.K.E.R.!!!