FS: Fullcount WWII 1100 Sz 33 and Sugarcane Sz34 (model unknown)

Sorry for the second thread for more items, but you're only allowed a number of pics per message. In hindsight, I should have just posted after the Ironhearts, but I couldn't change the title.

Up for sale is my pair of Fullcount WWII jeans in size 33. These aren't the new WWII version with the green pocket bags. These come with white herringbone pockets (sorry, forgot to take pics of those)

The condition of these jeans would be in good worn condition. No rips or tears (crotch is intact).

Worn about a year on and off before being shelved. It has been washed about 4 times. I've worn it about 3 times since last wash. It doesn't smell or anything, but I can wash these again (with a nice organic detergent) before shipping out at buyers request.

The jeans have been hemmed by me on a Bernina 009DCC. Not the neatest chainstitch, I apologise. You might want to get them rechainstitched when you get them.

I don't wear these anymore because they've stretched out a lot more than I thought. These are fantastic jeans. In hindsight, I should have bought a pair of 32 but you can't purchase jeans with the idea that you'll lose the weight to wear them later, because it might never happen. I got a lot of use out of these jeans and they still have a lot of life left in them.

Measurements:

Size 33

Waist: 17 (34)

Rise: 11.5

Back rise: 15.5

Thigh: 13.5

Leg opening: 9

Inseam: 33

SOLD

I won't ship any other way. This is for both your and my protection. If you're in Australia, I'll let these go for AUD$100 shipped via registered. I accept payment via paypal.

Price drop. Please check the photos and ask as many questions that you want. No refunds, sorry.

I've bought stuff on superfuture in the past. The last one was from Photo. My ebay sig. is sixquid123.

Also up for sale is my pair of old SC. I don't know the model and there's nothing written on the label apart from the size. Size 34/34. I can't remember where I bought them. Anyway, they've been washed (the store must have kept them in an attic. It was very musty when they arrived. Hot soak and wash followed. They've been worn to try the size only. I had intentions of wearing them later or just keeping them, but they're taking up room in my closet and they have to go. They're near new.

They have striped pocket bags, Mt Fuji arcuates and Sumo wrestler patch (which you can't see. I don't know what they used as the patch leather, but it went black almost immediately when I washed them. I rubbed some OB on them to prevent further cracking). Pink selvedge and the denim is really smooth. It's definitely 100% cotton (not sugarcane mix), smoother than the denim used on the 47 and I'm guessing heavier. Maybe 13.5 - 14 oz. These jeans have been mentioned before on sufu. I've sewn the tab back on. I can't remember if this was the original tab for it.

Size 34/34

Waist: 17 (34)

Rise: 11.25

Back rise: 15

Thigh: 13

Leg opening: 9

Inseam: 33

Sale and shipping details as above. I'm looking at US$75 plus shipping.

Pics:

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Bumping. There is a cheaper shipping option, single pair of jeans overseas = $30. It is registered meaning that the parcel has to be signed for upon receipt, but you can't track it online. If that's an option, give me a pm. I know the sticking point has been the high cost of shipping. 2 pairs can be shipped for $45.

To save on multiple bumps, my SExIH01 sz 36 are also still for sale.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=214804