WTWJ DAY white t worn in jawns day

beatle

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure I understand why it matters? I mean, this is one of the most classic looks in history. Why not have a thread that discusses it in Superdenim all year around and people can post about subject matter and photos which relate to the topic? For instance, iconic white t and jeans images... Just sayin'

my vote is to keep it closed after 11 june. its starting to get a little bit messy, when i start seeing pictures being cross posted in this thread, the what are you wearing today (denim version) and the respective denim brand section. its a little mehhh having to see the same picture three times.

• 11 months later...

Ahhh, just searched for this thread so I could look up the exact date and PM Beatle with a reminder!

Awesome that it overlaps with the SELA party.

Unfortunately my Worn In Jawns from last year are stuck in my parents' closet way back in California. Buuut... I did (kind of) trick farhad into saying he'd wear them on his head for the photoshoot, so as long as he's got a white tee on in between my Worn Ins and his own Worn Ins, he'll be golden!

There should be a pose or something to link the pictures together, would make an awesome collage.

mexican wave! can't honestly see it happening, but if everyone did different waist bend angles it would make a lovely animation:rolleyes:

afternoon all. Happy WTWJ day from London!

5821250956_b14ee51948_z.jpg

Tender type 350 ecru T; 70's Lee Riders, worn from deadstock (sorry no Tender, all my respectably worn pairs are in Japan at the moment:rolleyes:); Tender Hook buckle oak bark leather belt; Algha 'Savile Row' 70's glasses, 60s oysterdate, indigo-splashed Tretorn sneakers. Habitat post office clock, still nostalgic for 2009(edit- and I notice set to tomorrow's date....)