Sign in to follow this  
beatle

WTWJ DAY white t worn in jawns day

if in doubt, wear inside out

Its gotta be a plain white tee...I might bend the rules on the worn in part though ;)

6a00d8345282b769e201156ef411b8970c-500wi

Haha, thank you Beatle for thinking one of my (usually ill-advised) mental wanderings is threadworthy.

And I absolutely agree that it must be a plain white short-sleeve tee. I think we can be flexible on the neck-shape and pocket-status.

And let's stick to beat-up jeans for this round. We can do a WTFJ (white tee fresh jeans) day another time. I'm curious to see what footwear is revealed to be most generally considered fitting for this fit.

Maybe someone should do a PSA in the 2-year-old-or-more denim thread? It'd be great to see some of those paired up with a white tee in homage of this classic look.

Also bonus rep for anyone who rolls a pack of cigarettes up in a sleeve. Rep will further be considered for properly-applied grease stains to tee. Aforementioned techniques must not appear "costumey" or "like you're trying too hard", else neg rep will be liberally applied.

can I suggest contest/hostage-style holding friday's local newspaper for the date?

sh*t i´ll have to wear a suit n tie that day, but maybe i can jump the train in the evening...

i prefer crewnecks to vees or scoops. my $oO.2

cant wait yall

this is like my daily steez in the summer, this is two days ago in my mom's yard.. disregard the weird pose, and the time stamp. yes, i like v-necks on occasion

33533892.jpg

^ too early!!!!

I've got my graduation assembly that morning but I'll do my best to get a picture in afterwards.

I'm in like sin. I think I might have the most beat up pair of jeans, too...

that should be interesting ....

Right.

I'm selling some of my beat-up Lees so I don't have a which-pair-to-choose crisis in the morning.

I'll make the nipper take the day off school so we get a good choice of photo locations (camera tripods are expensive.).

We should also gauge the expensiveness of a simple white t. hanes ain't gonna cut it. We need some really expensive stuff, like a velva sheen, or some sugar cane white-ts, or some of those LVC t-shirts. Something completely antithetical to the idea of blue jeans and a t-shirt.

This idea rules. I rock this outfit all summer unless I'm on the water.

I'll make the nipper take the day off school so we get a good choice of photo locations (camera tripods are expensive.).

Hahahaha, I can't decide if I hope more that you're serious or joking. I wouldn't feel good about some half-cocked idea of mine affecting a child's education.

And rnr: I'm in complete agreement. I expect to see you in a one-of-a-kind sun-bleached selvage cotton duck t-shirt woven from yarns hand-spun by the ancient Master of the Thread who lives at the top of Xcklaicywak Mountain in Eastern Kfoielkahjcistan, and who weaves one shirt's worth of yarn every 85 days.

We should also gauge the expensiveness of a simple white t. hanes ain't gonna cut it. We need some really expensive stuff, like a velva sheen, or some sugar cane white-ts, or some of those LVC t-shirts. Something completely antithetical to the idea of blue jeans and a t-shirt.

i will not support your consumerish terror anymore!

sweaty wifebeater with gravy and beerstains for me.

costco kirkland white tees for me

snap but they don't make smalls in uk, and med is huge on me need to go to a tailor lol

sweaty wifebeater with gravy and beerstains for me.

Rep forthcoming upon photographic proof in 3 days' time.

crosspost the photos in waywt

Seconded. But with the caveat that I think no one should mention the WTWJ situation - let's see how many (non-superdenim-frequenting) folks we can confuse the hell out of with our semimatching celebratory uniforms.

crosspost the photos in waywt

you bet...gonna be one hell of a day for waywt as well...

tomorrow*******

Day after tomorrow for me.

Psyched on this - gonna wear my melted old APCs and wake up early to watch hella soccer. The Mission is going to be bumping at 7am for the Mexico game!