ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

great to see some activity in this thread again! i guess i've got to answer when i've been called out! (though i was gonna post this anyhow...)

8 months / 2 initial soaks / soak at 133 days / hand wash at 200 days:

6002300361_90657e7b8b_z.jpg

6002306987_dcdac67197_z.jpg

6002301361_8a5524e774_z.jpg

6002852146_e975733ed3_z.jpg

6002308415_da4cbcf3e4_z.jpg

6002853172_638e544187_b.jpg

180 Days Here / 120 days here / 60 days here

no adjustments.

i went camping this weekend after these were taken and i gave them their 2nd hand wash when i got back. they shrunk back up a bit, which is a good thing for my fit. i meant to take measurements but they feel like they've already stretched a bit today.

I just found my pair, they've been hiding in a suitcase for the past month...after having been repaired at SENY...they look pretty good though, i'll have to take some pictures eventually.

^^

I'll need to send mine in for repairs @ the end of this year.. crotch is starting to wear thin..

@ this rate, I'll be sending in pictures of denim scraps for judging rather than a whole pair of jeans.. lol

^^

I'll need to send mine in for repairs @ the end of this year.. crotch is starting to wear thin..

@ this rate, I'll be sending in pictures of denim scraps for judging rather than a whole pair of jeans.. lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ah_long again.

Before you come at that rate, just hang it and wear other jeans till the JUDGEMENT day.

had a day off today, so while i stayed in to read i decided to shore them up around the crotch area. the denim there seems to be wearing down pretty quickly. took me quite a while at this since i dont have a serger at home nor a sewing machine, so everything had to be handstitched. the serging for the scrap fabric to prevent fraying, took me a couple of hours while watching tv at the same time.

repairs are fun and rewarding.

pre-repair

R1003756.jpg

post-repair

R1003757.jpg

R1003758.jpg

Really nice pair, Morse!

i know some of the guys on this thread are probably already having some crazy fading going on but they're leaving it for a better time. haha. im calling these guys out i know are destroyers of denim.

Solix

oh, and is there an updated list of who joined? i know there was a second run for these but all the names im seeing are only those from the 1st batch.

Sadly, the more I wear my Eternals, the more displeased I am with the way they look. I've been wearing lighter, more breathable jeans lately too cuz of summer, so I haven't had much to update.

Hopefully I get to wearing them again soon cuz I love the way they turn out in the end, but there's something so off-putting about the way they look between the initial electric blue phase and the final product that I don't seem to like. :(