ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

nice pairs all around everyone. just (finally) picked mine up from SENY this afternoon, but left them at a friends place so won't get pics up until tomorrow evening. they did a hell of a nice repair job, crotch feels so much more sturdy now.

Nice bucket bath TallyHo. Took some pictures today before it starts to rain all the time again. Gave em a soak a few days ago in anticipation to take to SENY for more repairs but I can't stop wearing them. :D Color is closest to true in the close up of the combs.

picsay-1306192903.jpg

picsay-1306192921.jpg

picsay-1306192943.jpg

picsay-1306192964.jpg

picsay-1306193026.jpg

picsay-1306192984.jpg

picsay-1306193006.jpg

The Eternals chillin at Yuyuan Gardens in Shanghai...

Whoa, you were right near my office today. Should have dropped me a line. Will probably be in town Fri and/or Sat. If you are still around, I can get YouRen to come out as well. Could do a Eternal 811 contest meetup. :)

Shooter! you fix those front pockets? Progress around here is starting to pick up.

I've worn them I guess 100+ times, they're strictly day arborist/tree removal use since December, lots of hauling sawing chipping loading..I guess the patches are so dirty from my grimy belt. If I don't wash soon I'm not allowed to wear them in the house.:( Gonna check out the hi-tech no spin washers at this new laundromat .

Nice bucket bath TallyHo. Took some pictures today before it starts to rain all the time again. Gave em a soak a few days ago in anticipation to take to SENY for more repairs but I can't stop wearing them. :D Color is closest to true in the close up of the combs.

picsay-1306193006.jpg

Love the pocket bag evo

Thanks finn dogg! I think they lost the indigo before the wash, but that pic is probably a little lighter than what they are. I'll take some shots that show truer color when I get back home...so I can bombard this thread with even more pics harrr.