ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

To be honest, I haven't been wearing any repro fits lately. I just rock various DH washes. I ordered them because I always wanted a pair of 811s but once I got my hands on them, I never actually picked them up to wear.

BTW, I will be unloading some other jeans, some of which fit you, like Skull 6x6 SZ29. Not sure if you're looking for a pair. :)

To be honest, I haven't been wearing any repro fits lately. I just rock various DH washes. I ordered them because I always wanted a pair of 811s but once I got my hands on them, I never actually picked them up to wear.

BTW, I will be unloading some other jeans, some of which fit you, like Skull 6x6 SZ29. Not sure if you're looking for a pair. :)

It's a shame those aren't size 32 cause I'd buy them right now.

The design for the shirt is done! The design thinktank known as Double XX (beatle & myself) have colaborated on the art.

I'll have it up along with an order button in just a bit.

Navy blue hanes tagless T's

$20 shipped in the US

$24 shipped anywhere else

be sure to order the right one so i don't get stuck with any extra shipping cost.

sizing details will be on the order page so no need to ask :)

cool jimmy! whats the rationale behind it? will go home after work today to get some measurements before i make my order!

There is really no rationale behind the design. beatle and I just wanted to come up with something you would want to wear more than once.

:)

Everything is ready to go but i'm gonna hold off just a bit before posting to check on a few details with beatle first.

soon, very soon....

ETERNAL 811 Contest t-shirts

Hanes Tagless 100% Cotton Navy Blue T's

ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE USA ARE $20

ORDERS SHIPPED WORLDWIDE ARE $24

(be sure to use the right button on the order page)

BiG_Eternal811-3.png

eternal811-SizeInfo2.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

eternal-T-button.png

I will take orders for 2 weeks and then print and ship the shirts.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST

i have ordered and am going to order a double xx aswell can they be shipped together?

either way is fine. It will be a couple of weeks until the eternal 811 shirts ship but I can send the banana bike right now.

It's up to you :)

Same goes for anyone else that want one. Just send me a note with your payment

In my experience, yes, especially since it's not their 50/50 blend. The fit and feel gets a bit wonky after a few washes too, I usually like them best fresh from the store.

I'll still buy a couple for the sake of being in the contest and test my luck with cold washes/hang dries.

In my experience, yes, especially since it's not their 50/50 blend. The fit and feel gets a bit wonky after a few washes too, I usually like them best fresh from the store.

I'll still buy a couple for the sake of being in the contest and test my luck with cold washes/hang dries.

I actually prefer the 50/50 too and would have no problem doing the print on them. They do not shrink and hold their shape very well. They also feel softer after a few washes.

The best way to care for 100% cotton shirts is to wash them cold and inside out.

If no one minds I will switch to the hanes 50/50. There is no cost difference and I think you all will like them better.

I definitely prefer the feel of 100% cotton, and would prefer it (that's my 2 cents). American Apparel 2001 t-shirt would be my first choice though. :)

I agree to that as well. I always want to use the AA2001 but cost of them would push the finished shirt price close to $30 :(

The Hanes 50/50 "feels" a lot like the AA2001 but the cut is not the same (not as slim). What sucks about the cut of promotional t-shirts like hanes, gildan, FOL, etc. is that they are cut to fit the average fat american who's body is more square, not rectangle.

I agree to that as well. I always want to use the AA2001 but cost of them would push the finished shirt price close to $30 :(

The Hanes 50/50 "feels" a lot like the AA2001 but the cut is not the same (not as slim). What sucks about the cut of promotional t-shirts like hanes, gildan, FOL, etc. is that they are cut to fit the average fat american who's body is more square, not rectangle.

Agree completely there, about the cut on those shirts. Short and wide. Also, understand about the cost on the AA shirts. Whatever you decide, I'm good. Already sent the payment, and looking forward to the final result. :)