ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Yesss! Hopefully tomorrow, but most likely Thursday.

Screenshot2010-10-12at13437PM.png

Good luck with that. My most recent delivery:

Out of Foreign Customs, October 10, 2010, 8:22 am, CANADA

Into Foreign Customs, October 03, 2010, 1:38 pm, CANADA

Arrived Abroad, October 03, 2010, 1:38 pm, CANADA

International Dispatch, October 01, 2010, 2:48 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

FWIW, Canada Post has the most up to date status once the package lands on Canadian soil.

Good luck with that. My most recent delivery:

FWIW, Canada Post has the most up to date status once the package lands on Canadian soil.

Really? Practically every package I have received comes the next day (if it enters Customs before 12pm) or the day after (if it enters Customs after noon). This is Customs in Vancouver though. Screenshot2010-10-12at43535PM.png

This one is being processed in Montreal so who knows when it will arrive, probably Friday at the earliest then.

It's okay, I've decided to hold off on wearing mine, simply because I can't stand studying 16 hours a day wearing tight denim.

I have it on good authority that the judges will be basing their decision solely on ass-fade development. I say, pull up a chair, have a seat and get ready for progress pix.

Wut up :)

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

I tried them on and fit pretty nice pre soak.

I've become a bit of a fat A$$ recently from too much work and beer and not enough working out. If these shrink too much in the waist I'm royally #@*&ed :(

Fit pics to come tomorrow :D

Spent my first day in my jeans, so far so good, just waiting for the denim to settle to decide whether or not to hem/cuff/stack. Not sure where the cable is for my camera is so fit pics will come later. I don't think I got all of the shrinkage out but it's fractions of an inch and I couldn't wait.

Pre-soak/Post-soak (32 SUO)

waist: 16.5 / 16

f. rise: 11.5 / 11

b. rise 15.5 / 15

hem: 8.75 / 8.25

inseam: 33.5 / 31.5

thigh 12 / 11.25

Thanks Aaron. did you loose some weight or are we both in the same boat now?!!! LOL

Thanks ranon.

no man, i'm fat as fuck! just went out and drank beer and ate fries. the greasy boardwalk kind. i got 34's coming. if my guesstimations are correct, (comparing to the FC 1108C chart) these are gonna turn out perfect. no to slim, not to baggy. if i gain to much fat around the belly, i can always cut off the top and sew on that elastic belly band the preggo chix wear.