ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

10-4. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be getting these babies until after the contest starts. Oh well, looks like I'll be adding a month after the 12122012?

Looks like I'll be right there with you Cents. I feel bad for Gordon and the mountains of emails he's inevitably getting about these not being in yet.

I think sidneylo sized down 2, and my balls hurt just looking at the pictures:

Did he ever post post soak pictures? I went through like 10 pages after that post and couldn't find anything. Wondering if he quietly sold them due to loss of testicles...

Looks like I'll be right there with you Cents. I feel bad for Gordon and the mountains of emails he's inevitably getting about these not being in yet.

That's why I asked here. Don't want to be THAT person. Got my answer. An unfortunate answer but out of every bodies control as of now except those damn Custom dogs:

customs-dogs.jpg

Hurry the fuck up puppies!

no wonder we can't get our fucking jeans

customs-dogs.jpg

Did he ever post post soak pictures? I went through like 10 pages after that post and couldn't find anything. Wondering if he quietly sold them due to loss of testicles...

That's why I asked here. Don't want to be THAT person. Got my answer. An unfortunate answer but out of every bodies control as of now except those damn Custom dogs:

customs-dogs.jpg

Hurry the fuck up puppies!

plagiarizer!

^^maybe he is paying homage to a good thought/idea/picture?

I still have worn mine yet, just tried on after soaking. I will start though on 10/08 cause I am traveling and don't really want to fold them up in a book bag while they are so crisp. Sucks about the wait for the jeans but good thing this is a 2 year contest.

what the fuck happened to the pocket silkscreening? denim soaked it up? shit looks white on the sample pair. looks horrible IMO. . .

811_contest_pocketprint.jpg

Maybe they changed the bag material too. On my buddy's pair the pocket bags don't appear that dark at all.

yeah the initial wait was no big deal but now its a bummer. No harsh feelings to BIG Nothing they can do. Plus My 5000vx are starting to break really well and Its going to be a shame that they are too big and need to be put away when the 811's come in.

Hm, in respect to those who haven't received theirs yet, I decided to repair my Sugarcane Okinawas and will be wearing those until the last person receives their 811s.

Repair pics to follow.

I love the denim fabric they used for the pockets, it's very soft..

does anyone know if Eternal makes a T-shirt or anything with that denim material?

I have something from Eternal's 'Kura' line which I think is similar, but I've never actually seen those pocket bags in person.

dsc02281v.jpg

dsc02284o.jpg

^ That shirt almost looks like corduroy.

I really hope Customs actually allows these into the country. I missed the first batch of SEXIH07BK, but managed to snag a pair 3 months later as unbeknownst to everyone apart from Kiya, Customs had held part of the batch up, and if i remember correctly, sent them back to Japan to get "fixed up" (whatever that means). I hope this doesn't happen with our Eternals.

Then maybe the wait will soon be over. I've got a huge urge for new jeans now, sitting here with a now not so comfortable waist of my FCs. If had gotten an early pair I wouldnt have waited for anyone. I just wanna get them, double soak them and wear them.

The built up need for something new made me order a new pair of sneakers the other night. When I did it I thought I would wear them for the first time with the Eternals.

Went backpacking for two days, just got back.

Not sure what to think on the fit, wished they were a more fitted in the thighs and booty (2 washes and dries), but I trust the cut.

Some P&S pics from the trip

oAqtr.jpg

6DnUM.jpg

yO8FV.jpg

DoL6M.jpg

Edit: just realized that none of these pics really show the fit on me...