ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

hot soak, hang dry, and hot soak again to get all the shrinkage out of the way..

Sz 31... I think I gained weight since I ordered them, so rather than being TTS, they are now sized down 1... everything fits good except for waist being a bit tight.. they have already stretched out an inch with a day of wear in the house...

Inseam is hemmed to a 33.5, it has shrunk down to a 31 inseam..

here are the post soak fit pics

web.jpg?ver=12856523680001

web.jpg?ver=12856523770001

web.jpg?ver=12856523730001

well i was a lil worried about a 28 but turned out fine! i think the mid/high rise helped

they are proberly 80% dry but couldn't wait to get them on.

It's been a while since i got blue hands

anyways some crap fit pic's taken with flash

003-7.jpg

005-6.jpg

004-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

also ramdom found this in my back pocket (btw no alteration on mine)

007-3.jpg

So I am wondering, does anybody know whether the second shipment has indeed come? I don't want to be the 1000th person to email Gordon so was checking to see if someone else has word on the jeans. Word.

i emailed gordon with a change to my hemming request. he emailed back tuesday evening & they still had not received the jeans at that time.

may you all enjoy the bliss that is the denim pocket bag...but imho it would've been more prone to fading if the did them warp side in like warehouse did with the 700s, since the inside of the pocket is where the action is...

well i was a lil worried about a 28 but turned out fine! i think the mid/high rise helped

they are proberly 80% dry but couldn't wait to get them on.

It's been a while since i got blue hands

anyways some crap fit pic's taken with flash

003-7.jpg

^^ good fit, but need a hem/cuff badly

Edit: just realized a 28 for you is sized down 2, nor wonder it looks so slim

If that is sized down 2, then I'm doubtful that they're close to fully shrunk. Sizing down 2 on Eternals would be painful. I think sidneylo sized down 2, and my balls hurt just looking at the pictures:

Size 28 raw:

811_01.jpg

811_02.jpg