ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Honestly - I think its in the order Gordon processed them - he wrote my number on right before he gave it to me and definitely didn't consult the post - the list (as Cents said) was just to show who signed up

Honestly - I think its in the order Gordon processed them - he wrote my number on right before he gave it to me and definitely didn't consult the post - the list (as Cents said) was just to show who signed up

This!

I picked up my pair two days ago and he wrote the # in during my stay. (58)

i got woken up today by the doorbell.. i swear to god if he didn't had the eternals with him when he woke me up, he'd be a dead man...

anyhow.. here are the pictures w/ presoak fit pics

everything looks good, waist is a bit tight, but that will always stretch

inseam is hemmed to 33.5 RAW

web.jpg?ver=12852125800001

web.jpg?ver=12852125840001

web.jpg?ver=12852125880001

web.jpg?ver=12852125900001

web.jpg?ver=12852125960001

web.jpg?ver=12852125990001

web.jpg?ver=12852126030001

I've seen at least four people post pairs in either size I've ordered so far. I know that the other batch should be coming soon, but I paid for these on the first day (within the few hours of them being available) without any requests for hemming. It's really disappointing that my order hasn't already been filled.

I've seen at least four people post pairs in either size I've ordered so far. I know that the other batch should be coming soon, but I paid for these on the first day (within the few hours of them being available) without any requests for hemming. It's really disappointing that my order hasn't already been filled.

Hold on, you pay $255, to pre-order jeans that will ship six months later, and now you're complaining because you will get your jeans a week late than some other people?

:rolleyes:

Hold on, you pay $255, to pre-order jeans that will ship six months later, and now you're complaining because you will get your jeans a week late than some other people?

:rolleyes:

No.

They have my money. They had the product(s) eligible to fill my order. If I am one of the first to pay, I expect to be one of the first to be served - simple as that.

No.

They have my money. They had the product(s) eligible to fill my order. If I am one of the first to pay, I expect to be one of the first to be served - simple as that.

unfortunately, jeans are mostly produced in size batches.

We all ordered in June, which wasn't even 3 months ago - and the delivery was supposed to be sometime before 10/10.

As far as I'm concerned Gordon is well ahead of schedule - so what's with the complaining ?

The way I see it is like this: You order food in a restaurant. Another customer orders after you and they order the exact same thing. Then after waiting some you see them walk off with their order before you, you're left to wait some more.

I honestly don't mean to stir up anything, I'm just stating my disappointment. I don't mean to come off as being "bitchy" either in what you quoted of me, I'm just trying to get others who questioned my view to see where I'm coming from.

@Solix....What a twat.... If you don't like the preorder thing then just go direct to a store and buy a pair in future. Stop filling the thread full of shit!! Thanks.

The only way to have a guaranteed pair was through pre-order.

Let's all take a chill pill. Those who have them, enjoy them. Those who don't have them, look forward to enjoying them. End of discussion.

Word. Like, I said I didn't mean to stir up anything. I'm surprised so many people were so compelled to say something against me.

The way I see it is like this: You order food in a restaurant. Another customer orders after you and they order the exact same thing. Then after waiting some you see them walk off with their order before you, while you're left to wait even more.

I honestly don't mean to stir up anything, I'm just stating my disappointment. I don't mean to come off as being "bitchy" either in what you quoted of me, I'm just trying to get others who questioned my view to see where I'm coming from.

I'd say a more apt comparison would be calling ahead for a table at a restaurant and being told you'd have to wait three hours then seeing people who called after you get seated after you'd been waiting two hours while you're told your wait would only be for another half an hour instead of a whole hour. You're probably getting your denim earlier than expected so you don't really have any room to complain imo.

I have a trip planned about a week before the start date. I was just hoping that with everything ahead of schedule I'd be able to take them with me (and document it in my blog). It'll be a couple months before I get mine if they come around the time that was foreseen 6 months ago. :(

Edit: Maybe I'll just buy another pair to compensate! :)