ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

• 4 weeks later...

They sure have came a long way.. These jeans have been with me in many places: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Halifax, St Johns, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnepeg, NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Santiago, Santa Maria, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, Dublin, Athens, London, and more.

They sure have came a long way.. These jeans have been with me in many places: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Halifax, St Johns, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnepeg, NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Santiago, Santa Maria, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, Dublin, Athens, London, and more.

truly amazing! awesome job AL!

15cijcp.jpg

fei2ah.jpg

dywxab.jpg

2lk8rgi.jpg

w1ult.jpg

nx74w.jpg

After 2 years this is what they look like! I love how they are shaped after my legs and how the wear in these are made from my own journey and not from anyone elses. They are not perfect or complete and they will never be, allthough they will retire for most of the time now :)

They have been with me through Asia and also to Jerusalem and to a lot of other places during these past two years!

Any one know how Gordon will do with the competition?

still have my pair but hardly wear, i sized wrong. i'll put up pic's at the end just for shits and giggles. i'm sure BiG will come up with something, they always have. i guess any other questions should be addressed to Beatle since she organized this, no? Ah Long and Jaco are def they top two in this no doubt!

I'm selling my ETERNALS In the supermarket

32 Waist. Inside leg 33 hemmed at BIG

Hot washed, tag says 34, selling because they are too small.

rEebb.jpg

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/141242-eternal-big811xxx-145oz-jeans-made-in-japan/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eternal-BIG811XXX-Japanese-Selvage-Jeans-14-5oz-Denim-Rare-Original-/280979072069?pt=UK_Men_s_Jeans&hash=item416ba86445#ht_500wt_922

Edited by Ozone

both jaco and ah_long represent imo the two schools of denim fading thought....on one hand you have the natural all around "broken in after years of wear"/vintage fade, and on the other, the high contrast fade. i'm a fan of both but lean more towards vintagey over high contrast but thats the beauty of the eternal denim and really denim in general right? every pair is different! amazing job all around everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

With 25+ washes I'm a little surprise how the lower legs of the denim is still dark. I plan on wearing them for another year or two, since the contest will be ending soon.

Edited by Mixture