ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

hey Jimmy I plan on definitely ordering one but was wondering if you were going to do the 100% cotton or the 50/50 like you mentioned before or if there a choice between the 2? Just wondering so I can measure some tees and pick the right size.

Great job organizing all these tees for all sufu related projects!

dont know if this would be ok but i suppose theres no harm in asking , i just bought GupNasty's pair of contest eternals #100 there unworn by him , so im asking if i can join the conteset in his place , if its ok with you guys then ill email gordon and ask him

dont know if this would be ok but i suppose theres no harm in asking , i just bought GupNasty's pair of contest eternals #100 there unworn by him , so im asking if i can join the conteset in his place , if its ok with you guys then ill email gordon and ask him

of course we dont mind. more than happy to have you in on this one!

dun see that as a problem

Hi guys,

I’m selling my pair of unworn contest Eternals #87, size 32, hemmed with inseam at 30” (after 1 hot wash). I’ve tried it on a few times but it just didn’t quite work out for me so I had to let it go. Anyway, If you’re interested, you can check it out on BIG's site.

ETERNAL 811 Contest t-shirts

Hanes Tagless 100% Cotton Navy Blue T's

ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE USA ARE $20

ORDERS SHIPPED WORLDWIDE ARE $24

(be sure to use the right button on the order page)

BiG_Eternal811-3.png

eternal811-SizeInfo2.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

eternal-T-button.png

I will take orders for 2 weeks and then print and ship the shirts.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST

Been wearing these 5/7 days of the week because they are ungodly tight on me :( but still enjoy wearing them despite that. Took them to SENY to repaired and reinforced so I now have faith these will last the 2 years. I've soaked with soap twice and just water four times. About 4 months wear.

100_3590.jpg

100_3592.jpg

100_3593.jpg

100_3594.jpg

100_3595.jpg

100_3599.jpg

100_3600.jpg

100_3601.jpg

100_3602.jpg

I have 16 shirts ordered as of today.

I'll take orders until Sunday and that's it. If you are waiting to see how they turn out and then order one then you are making a mistake :)

Just a heads up.

ETERNAL 811 Contest t-shirts

Hanes Tagless 100% Cotton Navy Blue T's

ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE USA ARE $20

ORDERS SHIPPED WORLDWIDE ARE $24

(be sure to use the right button on the order page)

BiG_Eternal811-3.png

eternal811-SizeInfo2.png

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

eternal-T-button.png

I will take orders for 2 weeks and then print and ship the shirts.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST