ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Just pm'd jimmyc to inquire about a t shirt for this contest. We definitely need one.

thanks for taking the initiative!

I wonder if he'll be willing to since I read his comments on making the heavyweight contest shirts and it did seem like it was more of a headache for him.

but considering that he also did the FH world tour tee after the HDC... lets just hope for the best

I'm gonna do it!!

Just waiting for details about the design. I want to get on this and start printing them next week.

Price will be around $22 shipped anywhere in the world.

Only problem with the last order I did for HDC was that I didn't charge enough for shipping :)

that was my fault not theirs

Thanks Jimmy!

I just pm'd you with my 2 cents on the design. I'd personally like to have something that incorporates the patch design, and maybe even something about "Kurashiki The Mecca"

What do you guys think? Other ideas? I'm also happy to let Jimmy just go wild and choose which aspects he thinks will work best.

Thanks Jimmy!

I just pm'd you with my 2 cents on the design. I'd personally like to have something that incorporates the patch design, and maybe even something about "Kurashiki The Mecca"

What do you guys think? Other ideas? I'm also happy to let Jimmy just go wild and choose which aspects he thinks will work best.

thanks jimmy! would love to see "kurashiki the mecca" too :D