ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Royal F#&* up last night.

was visiting the parents, went to the fridge and opened it to grab something and spilled a big A$$ pot of soup on the right leg. I freaked out and soaked 2 times last night and this morning there are still stain on the back side.

I put a bunch of stain remover on the backside and gonna machine was.

Whatcha guys think?

Z- Nice fit. you must have put them on while they were still wet to get all the combs action on the back.

was visiting the parents, went to the fridge and opened it to grab something and spilled a big A$$ pot of soup on the right leg. I freaked out and soaked 2 times last night and this morning there are still stain on the back side.

Whatcha guys think?

Z- Nice fit. you must have put them on while they were still wet to get all the combs action on the back.

IMO, soaking doesn't really wash or clean anything.

I wouldn't have put stain remover on them, but the soup was probably greasy and they need some soap and a real wash.

Whatcha guys think?

i would let the stain dry out.. it will fall off eventually.. thts what I do with all the chemical stains I got from car detailing

yeah it's stained them on the backside which is where I put the stain remover. the indigo is too dark to be able to tell.

I washed them but hasn't gone away yet :(

Oh BTW I just found my brand new 16 gig high speed CF card in my pocket soaked to death!!!

@ times like this all I can do is laugh LOL

yeah it's stained them on the backside which is where I put the stain remover. the indigo is too dark to be able to tell.

I washed them but hasn't gone away yet :(

Oh BTW I just found my brand new 16 gig high speed CF card in my pocket soaked to death!!!

@ times like this all I can do is laugh LOL

Yeah, that's all you can do!

What was in the soup that it's still left a stain after treating and washing?!

Oh well, the stain should fade away with time.

gave mine two 30 minute hot soaks. hung dry after both. they were still a little damp when i put them on after the second.

post soak pics:

5090071535_659a0b2538_z.jpg

5090071741_b0047ec1c9_z.jpg

5090072285_8e8a774d18_z.jpg

don't know where you're all hiding that hip flare... i've got tons:

5090071981_c00531f93b_z.jpg

and plenty of knee bulge too:

5090072485_815e1712e8_z.jpg

but it's cool - they're already starting to settle after just 3 days.

size 36 (TTS) hemmed to 35" inseam raw. measurements if anyone's interested (raw / post 1 soak / post 2 soaks):

waist: 18.75 / 18.125 / 17.875

Frise: 12.5 / 11.875 / 11.5

Brise: 16.5 / 16 / 16

Inseam: 35 / 33.5 / 32.75

Thigh: 13.5 / 13.25 / 13

Knee: 9.75 / 9.5 / 9.5

Hem: 9.25 / 9 / 8.75

very happy with the fit - especially as an everyday-for-two-years kinda fit. not tight anywhere, but not baggy at all. at first i kinda wished there was more taper from the knee down, but (like a few others) it's grown on me a lot already.

and to everyone who's already posted - terrific fits all around! seriously, not a bad fit in the bunch! this is gonna be an awesome contest.

Eternals have been getting some love. Took them to Beijing with me and the fam since everyone was in town for the wedding. Just getting around to posting as everyone finally went back home and I am just getting a chance to relax.

The roping is going to be tight in a couple of months... and while they are hairy, I think that is also some dog hair in for good measure. =)

DSC_1595.jpg

really a comfortable pair of jeans... don't want to take them off

DSC_1577.jpg

Starting to settle down a bit with all the wear they have been getting... love my fit... hope they don't stretch out too much...

DSC09922.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -Z- again.

Also looking good, Tally and Shangers.

#61 checking in! I don' t seem to have a screen printed pocket. Loving the denim & the fit, got a bit of hip flair but you can't see it in these shots.

5093573047_fa00ece64f_z.jpg

Dusted these with 2 hours of Shanghai's finest pollution today. Let the dirt do the work...

@ah_long- thanks yeah it's all good.

Yeah, that's all you can do!

What was in the soup that it's still left a stain after treating and washing?!

Not sure my gradma made it but it looked pretty rich. I didn't eat any of it before I spilled it on my jeans LOL.

I machine washed and got more shrinkage out at least. I'm wearing them to dry now.

More bummed about my card :(

Fits are looking good guys.

ALso, I think it would be nice to get updates. why not make this thread a bit interesting like the WAYJDT? not saying we need to post everyday, but if you got cool pics or something interesting, then why not.

Gotta say that I'm liking the looser fits more than the super slim fits, but I echo the sentiments that there haven't been any bad fits posted.

-Z-, FWIW I think going one size up would have been nice for some diversity since your fits tend to be rather slim. I know you weren't crazy about the fit on your Hawaiis but I liked them. Two years is a long time for that crotch to hold up... but then again, two years is plenty of time for you to shed that weight you've accumulated (no hate).

I'll shut up now.

great fits all around. roping is gonna look pretty madness in a while i must say.

farhad, if i were you i would be more bummed about the cf card than the denim. holy shit that sucks.

how about updating the first page with whos who since most of us have already gotten our jeans, makes it a little more organized.

this is #66 checking in.

God I am absurdly late getting these up, but here's my pair. Also, sorry for the shitty photos, I'm no photographer and dorm rooms don't make anything easier. Also, I'll get a fit pic up as soon as I can find a mirror or take a decent picture with the timer.

dscn0013e.jpg

dscn0015f.jpg

dscn0016a.jpg