ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Now, I know this looks ghetto;), but if anyone is looking for an ultra fast way to dry, try this rig. Was thinking of a way to hot/fast dry (max shrinkage) without all the tumbling around.

Two nice fans and two space heaters has mine almost bone dry in just over an hour (faster than a dryer I think).

2h7mq6b.jpg

Morse- I think the word Ghetto Fabulous is more applicable here :D nice rig job

I'm Soaking mine in cold water no soap, and using 2 liquids that are essential to survival to hold down the jeans. Beer & Water :)

IMG_2179.jpg

Drying now

IMG_2183.jpg

I don't think that clip can be topped....sufu history right there! Damn that was funny...

a little slow, but holy fuck.. there are A LOT of people in this contest, hopefully all you guys wear them straight for the two years ;)

That's the way it nearly always is at the start. We'll see how many actually surface at the end though. :rolleyes:

the fuck is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially love this guy.

That was supposed to be my post-soak fit pic (that's me on the right obviously). I made a sweet backdrop and sign, broke out my brand new western style wrist watch, got my mom to take the pic and then Sanjeeb showed up. Sanjeeb is the number one player in my village and he's always stylin' on me. He asked me what I was doing, I tried to ignore him but my mom told him I was takin' a picture to show off my new jawns. He was like, "cotton is for peasants step your game up," and pointed to his silk pants. Damn he is smooth. Then he was like, “this is my picture now bish,†grabbed my sign and stepped in front of me. He looked over his shoulder and told me I had no swagger and my new watch suked de camel ballz. Then he did this magician style wrist flick and busted out that badazz kufi (from his sleeve?). Next he simply stroked his stash and like half the girls from our village came out pied piper style and circled around the scene. He pointed at the girl I've been unsuccessfully mackin' on, snapped his finger, and pointed behind him. She ran over and took her place. He raised his silk pant leg slightly to reveal his peep-toe mandal and it was game over. Mom snapped the pic, Sanjeeb dropped the sign and was all like, "Sanjeeb out." He left back towards his hut with one arm around my girl and one arm around my mom :sadface: . Then as he walked away he turned his head around and asked, "U mad bro?" He knew I was mad, he didn't have to ask...

Contestant #19 checking the fuck in.

Thoughts. A) Forgot how amazing a new pair of jeans is. B) Stiff as cardboard. C) I can comfortably fit a thumb between the jeans and my waist, so hopefully they will shrink 2 inches and stretch 1 inch, then they will be prefect. D) So pumped!

Pre-soak now. Post-soak once they have finished drying.

_N3P1134.jpg

_N3P1129a.jpg

_N3P1133a.jpg

Measurements (BiG / Actual / Post)

W 35 / 35 / 33

FR 11.75 / 11.75 / 11

BR 16.25 / 16 / 15

T 13 / 12.5 / 11.75

K 9.5 / 9.5 / 8.75

LO 9 / 9 / 8.25

I 39.25 / 36.25 / 34

_N3P1143.jpg

_N3P1145.jpg

Tiny bit of sag butt but that will subside as the denim falls properly.

Just like to give a big shout out to first and foremost beatle for getting this done. Gordon and the BiG crew. Eternal obviously. And the contestants, going to be a mad journey. Let's enjoy it.

first day with the Eternals. go to the wayjdt thread for more.

IMG_6619.jpg

some thoughts. . . i took a presoak waist meas of just over 34. had the inseam cut to a 33. strange, i did that bubble bath then a hot wash and tumble dry (for about 20 min) and the waist only shrunk about an inch. lost about two inches in the inseam.

pocket bags are real soft, even before soak. almost like chambray.

coming from a 66 cut which i've been wearing for the past 8 months, these fit, well, different. for one, i sized up. wish there was a little more taper from knee down. the overall fit is kinda baggy. not somethin i'm used to since i always went TTS. i think in the long run, (and judging how my other jeans shrunk over time) these will be fine. it's actually nice to have a pair of jeans i can skate in and be comfortable wearin.