ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Ouch....made a pilgrimage to BiG a few times the past few days in NY....They didn't have my size so unfortunately I won't be joining in for this contest...Congrats to everyone on entering, it will be a joy to follow this over the next two years!

beatle tell me when you'e got yours.

i'm still rockin' Sugarcane Okinawas, ~1.5 years or so. Here's a photo of some external repairs:

1) Left knee patch, rough I know, but I think it's cute. Used some old denim from a pair of beat-up Earnest Sewns. ic0cd.jpg

2) Left pocket repair, the bags were pretty much destroyed, also hand-stitched using old Earnest Sewns. MNxm7.jpg

I've got some other repairs on the crotch and rear, but I'm still at school, so it'd be really awkward trying to get a snap of my butt. Glad to hear the 2nd shipment of 811s are finally headin' out!

yeah the pocket bags don't look as tasty as the protoypes but i guess it would wear away eventually anyway...plus the only one that will see it is the owner. canes are a monster!

Just Another XY, those are looking sweet! I need more Sugar Canes (Hawaiis, though).

Word. I'm pretty sure Sugar Cane is my favorite brand in terms of denim they use. Every denim they use has such unique character. I'm just waiting on SE to collab me more cuts. I'm not a big fan of anti-fit.

Back on topic looks as if I'm not getting my pair till mid-Novemberish since they were just obtained this week. Until then have fun with your pairs everyone! Fits are looking on point!

Here are the measurements for my tagged W28 size SDO. Hot soak for 45 minutes

Pre soak:

Waist : 14.75

Front Rise : 11

Back Rise : 14.25

Tight : 11.5

Knee : 8.5

Leg Opening : 8

Inseam : 38,5

Pre Soak Fit:

IMG_8330.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

Post Soak

Waist : 14

Front Rise : 10

Back Rise : 13,25

Tight : 10

Knee : 8

Leg Opening : 7.5

Inseam : 36.5

Post Soak Fit

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8357.jpg

need a good tailor to hem my jeans:o

sorry for bad quality picture.

^that post soak fit is mighty fine!

what are you guys seeing for domestic standard (cheap) shipping times on the jeans. never ordered from BiG before so i'm not sure how long they take. 5-7 days i'm guessing??