ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

I've got a 32, guess we just got the short end of the stick. On the bright side, that means less time with an amazing pair of denim hanging in the closet that we can't wear.

I thought we agreed that wearing them for like 2-3 extra weeks is okay compare to what we are up for - 2 yrs...I remembered Beatle said that its okay to wear them early, correct me if I am wrong :)

I've got a 32, guess we just got the short end of the stick. On the bright side, that means less time with an amazing pair of denim hanging in the closet that we can't wear.

I thought we agreed that wearing them for like 2-3 extra weeks is okay compare to what we are up for - 2 yrs...I remembered Beatle said that its okay to wear them early, correct me if I am wrong :)

Post soak fit definitely a nice slim straight going to send these to Gordon in the morning to hem em a couple of inches and have the crotch re-enforced. Aside from being stiff as a board these are really comfy. Gonna give these another hot soak in the washer after these are hemmed and then come October 10th its on for 811 days.

5010398487_976fdba539.jpg

5010398581_ec494a3c94.jpg

Post soak fit definitely a nice slim straight going to send these to Gordon in the morning to hem em a couple of inches and have the crotch re-enforced. Aside from being stiff as a board these are really comfy. Gonna give these another hot soak in the washer after these are hemmed and then come October 10th its on for 811 days.

5010398487_976fdba539.jpg

5010398581_ec494a3c94.jpg

^I guess I'm not officially in this contest anyways (yet?!?) but I do still like the idea of starting at the same date...Seems a bit more official with a bit more camaraderie (granted not everyone will be starting at the same time either way) although I do understand that a few extra days won't really make a difference in the long run...But just my two cents!

^I guess I'm not officially in this contest anyways (yet?!?) but I do still like the idea of starting at the same date...Seems a bit more official with a bit more camaraderie (granted not everyone will be starting at the same time either way) although I do understand that a few extra days won't really make a difference in the long run...But just my two cents!