ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

it's not really that long of a wait. Production takes 4 months - so 5 months and they will hit the store

I think once he put them on the website there will be a final retail price. Once again - sorry for another 48 hours of delay...

Oh.. man.. i need a new pair of jawns. if theyre not gonna be out for 5 months i might have to pre-order 2 sizes smaller lol i'm on the weight loss train woo..

i just need to get the money together. count me in. maybe.. probably not tho. i hate being jobless :(

Yeah, I'm an instant gratification type...good thing is once we do get them I doubt we'll be taking them off...So much can happen in 5 months let alone two years but this pair will be along for the ride the entire time. Hopefully I'll be salary man status by the time it starts though lol

EDIT: And for the record, I'm sizing up one from my usual TTS (size 30) to a size 31 presuming the measurements on our contest run are the same...They will probably end up looking like guiltybyassociation's pair fit wise:

eternal080709.jpg

haha it's all in good fun, relax big guy... i don't think you can blame any of us for thinking it's ironic that you want to save a few bucks when you're dropping a fortune on your collection (and flaunting your wealth at the same time)

but yea, if you really care about the money i would just get the normal pair since it's not like you intend on competing in the contest, right?

the thing i get annoyed by is how i have to pay 40USD to get jeans shipped from the US to asia. if eternal were the ones making them in japan and they could ship it from there to asia, it'll take a load of shipping.

right now:

japan ----> US -----> asia

if there was a way to re-route it from:

japan ----> asia

but if there's no other option, we'll ultimately have to see how much the denim itself costs.

Sadly I will not be participating. Instead of waiting for this, I grabbed a pair of 811BG for $150 months ago. Based on the final result, I'm glad I did so as these aren't materially different from the 811BG. I definitely look forward to all the evo pics though!

This thread is no joke...I hope for Gordon's sake we can sell the few hundred (short term memory already forgot the final number being made lol), it should make for an interesting contest and I'm loving the subtle custom changes. +rep to beatle when I can and of course I'm in...Me and panda have a little score to settle LOL

LOLOLOLOL. Yeah.

During the next 2 years I'll be doing a lot of traveling...doing research... I'll stop by Chitown though, so you gotta show me around aho. I'll prob also stop by NYC, Tokyo, Taipei, HK, Shanghai, Beijing, and maybe London and Seoul on the way. SUFU MEETUPWORLDWIDE.

^haha sounds good...The food might not be as good as some other places but we do have a few places around these parts that can hold their own...Still, lots of sights to see and lots to do...It's going to be an interesting two years!