Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

hehe, but i have come to the conclusion that the denime does most of the work, so i will (too) have to have a lot of patience with the SDA.

but at least its only 2 in rotation, and not... 5 pairs, bobbo? :-D

Edited by Blue Nemo

I'd believe it since I've got no experience with SDA.

I'd just like to see other people agree with me since people think flat heads are fast faders and I think that's a bunch of bullcrap when you wash them regularly. On the other hand if you never wash for contrast and you got nice Thai sweat and humidity, they'll look more faded...

Looking forward to the photos MF, although probably, unless if denimio ever puts the hank dyed jeans up, I won't own any SDA!

Ben, have you asked denimio to order them in for you?

Good point about FH though, I broke my F350s in at a similar time to wearing my LVC 1915s. Most people lament the stubbornness of LVC but they faded faster than the FH. I think my Eternals (874) were pretty resistant too.

hehe, but i have come to the conclusion that the denime does most of the work, so i will (too) have to have a lot of patience with the SDA.

but at least its only 2 in rotation, and not... 5 pairs, bobbo? :-D

Haha, I only rotate 3 pairs at a time though. You make me sound like a super cheating bastard.

I guess I'm just spoiled with most of my jawnz being fast faders, but I m glad these are taking more work. Don't want instant gratification with them, need them to last me to the end of the contest at least.

But if these were still my after work jeans I think I'd be in the same boat as you setter

Anybody know of fade pics for the 103xx or any of the natural indigo models? I mean the Indian indigo, like the 101xx, etc. I assume the standard 103 15 ounce is sulfur based indigo dye?

I. Am very curious about natural indigo, but really can't afford the fancy (expensive) models.