Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Given what they currently look like, am I wrong assuming they are LHT? The color and the way the denim fades are very similar to my pair of 003.

The twill is definitely "going left" :) I can't wait until some D1336 I've been working on show all that beauty!

im thinking of taking a short trip to osaka in about a month and hopefully someone is there or has just recently been there because i was wondering how easy would it be to find this pair?

http://shop.yumetenpo.jp/goods/d/pants-shop-avenue.com/g/SdD1355/index.shtml#

i really want a wrangler repro as my next project and i dont really know the specifics of these.

• 2 weeks later...
im thinking of taking a short trip to osaka in about a month and hopefully someone is there or has just recently been there because i was wondering how easy would it be to find this pair?

http://shop.yumetenpo.jp/goods/d/pants-shop-avenue.com/g/SdD1355/index.shtml#

i really want a wrangler repro as my next project and i dont really know the specifics of these.

fuck yeah! i emailed the d'artisan people to ask about that pair and if they have it in the osaka store, and they said that they do and in my size.

ok so im a 34, but im wondering if i should get a 33 cause i heard that sda stretch alot, and they do have both sizes available. ah we'll see once i arrive and try those bitches on.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the inseam of the 103s and 101s always shrink by about 2 inches? It's just that I'm 6' 2"/6' 3", and I'm curious to know if the jeans would be too short in the leg post-soak (seeing as they're only 35 inches pre-soak, which is a bit shorter than FHs, PBJs &c.)

Guest Ark Sakura
...lost the fight with temptation and just copped this from BiG... pics to follow...

That's a cool shirt . Exactly what I'm looking for..I wish BIG had my size.

Does the inseam of the 103s and 101s always shrink by about 2 inches? It's just that I'm 6' 2"/6' 3", and I'm curious to know if the jeans would be too short in the leg post-soak (seeing as they're only 35 inches pre-soak, which is a bit shorter than FHs, PBJs &c.)

Just to reiterate my question: would the 103s be too short for me post-soak because of the 35 inch inseam?

I'm 6' 2" by the way.

the inseam shrinks to a 34 post soak. thats the tag size and thats what size my 103s shrank down to

Thanks. I knew that the waist shrunk to tagged size, but I don't think that the tags have inseam sizes on them like, say, FHs do. A post-soak 34 inch inseam would be ideal for me. Anything less than about 33 would most probably be too short

Just to reiterate my question: would the 103s be too short for me post-soak because of the 35 inch inseam?

I'm 6' 2" by the way.

You're all set thingy. I'm 6', hemmed my 103's an inch or two and still cuffed them. Length will be no problem unless you're looking for super stacking.

• 2 months later...