LFC4ever

Studio D'artisan

hi sd lovers, does anyone a sweatshirt made of suvin gold cotton? do u think it's worth the price? thanks ~

I have a well worn pair of 107 that no longer fit (no matter how hard I try! ) plenty of life left in them but nicely faded. Top button hole repaired.

31x30

I'd rather let them go relatively cheap than them get no more wear. 

PM if intrested 

5 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi sd lovers, does anyone a sweatshirt made of suvin gold cotton? do u think it's worth the price? thanks ~

4 hours ago, JDelage said:

got SDA's 9835 from late 2016 - easily one of nicest sweatshirts I own.
personally, I think the special cotton is worth the extra buck, but since we are already at the high-end of the scale this is a very subjective statement.

there are certainly cheaper options available.

in any case, I would focus on the fit and if it works for me.

17 hours ago, tchengaa said:

Definitely worth the price for me. Easily the softest piece of clothing I have owned. Love the color as well. The gold tint really makes it look more unique. The review is more detailed obviously, but the short version is that I love it.

20 hours ago, tchengaa said:

As a side note I have a BNWT one in XL that is too large for me.

5 hours ago, -KapitalSteez- said:

What does everyone think of the new SDA x Denimio collab? 

Tossing up between the kakishibu one and the upcoming PBJ x Okayama 

https://www.denimio.com/dm004kakishibu-denimio-x-sda-collab-kakishibu-model-kakishibu.html

I think the thigh measurements on the Denimio collab looks too big.  You can kind of see this in the photos.  The coin pocket detail is a little different.  I would normally expect the PBJ to have more slub.

Cool jeans - wrong cut (for me).

6 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

Cool jeans - wrong cut (for me).

Agree, they should have also released it in the 107 cut like the contest collaboration.

I think I'd wait for more info on the OD x PBJ release

19 hours ago, -KapitalSteez- said:

What does everyone think of the new SDA x Denimio collab? 

Tossing up between the kakishibu one and the upcoming PBJ x Okayama 

https://www.denimio.com/dm004kakishibu-denimio-x-sda-collab-kakishibu-model-kakishibu.html

Extreme tapper on those!

Anybody interested in their new Fox jeans?

Also attended Inazuma Festival today --- picked up the "Jeans" (Jaws parody( graphic t I'd been longing for!

Yeah no need to hem them!  Ivy length straight out the box.

Not to sure on the darker pair

Edited by Geeman

Black SDA denim...  Pretty compelling... 

Anyone rocking the 40th anniversary pieces? I picked up the type 1 jacket and it is serving me well. Worth a wash to shrink the sleeves (comes one wash but has some shrink left in it and I have short arms).

Some of the nicest denim to the touch I have experienced. 

20190122_181700.jpg

20190122_185452.jpg

20190122_181736.jpg

20190122_181519.jpg

It's a lovely jacket!

looks great - have the jacket and the jeans coming, let's see if they work for me...

SD-101 after many years of on/off wear, soon to be retired as the knees are about to go through.

036AF558-F3FD-48FF-95B5-D2A69C29E62D.jpeg

9B1E72FF-2867-4ACB-8B60-C25552F2FAF9.jpeg

Public announcement...

I'm looking for a pair of SD-102 in size 36. If anyone encounters something like this, please post it here.

For example, Organ recently released a (collab? small batch?) SD-102-CB (cinch back), and unfortunately I missed out on them:

https://www.jah-haze.co.jp/SHOP/SD-102-CB.html

39 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Public announcement...

I'm looking for a pair of SD-102 in size 36. If anyone encounters something like this, please post it here.

For example, Organ recently released a (collab? small batch?) SD-102-CB (cinch back), and unfortunately I missed out on them:

https://www.jah-haze.co.jp/SHOP/SD-102-CB.html

I emailed SDA about the 102 and they do not know when production will happen. 

Meanwhile, Denimio has them on pre-order and told me 3 or so weeks. Hard to say what's going on.

I had the same experience., That's why I was shocked to see the SD-102-CB on that store (I was looking at something else), and crushed (well, disappointed) to see they don't have my size anymore. My take is that SDA is not planning on making them on their own dime but is happy to make special runs for some stores.

I am looking for a left hand pair of straight jeans, preferabele by SDA. Have checked and asked OD and Deminio, but they have nothing. Matter of patience or does anyone of you know of a nice pair?

SDA used to make the 001 (straight, equivalent to the 101) and 003 (tighter, straight fit, equivalent to the 103) in 14oz left hand twill. I still have a pair of raw 001s in my stockpile. I don’t think they’re made anymore but you should search for ‘SD-001’ or ‘SD-003’ if you’re interested.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:04 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

SDA used to make the 001 (straight, equivalent to the 101) and 003 (tighter, straight fit, equivalent to the 103) in 14oz left hand twill. I still have a pair of raw 001s in my stockpile. I don’t think they’re made anymore but you should search for ‘SD-001’ or ‘SD-003’ if you’re interested.

Thanks! Gonny have a look. Otherwise it is just waiting, other brands don’t seem to have any left hand twill. Iron heart does, but that brand does not appeal to me very much. The Flat HEAD would be ok.