Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

They posted a type 1 jacket too in the Coyote Fox denim. Not sure the pants' cut is going to work for me - rise is a tad low...

I suppose there should be no fading whatsoever on those...?

Edited by JDelage

8 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Why should there be no fading? The warp is still rope dyed from what I saw 

From the product page, via Google translate: "In FOX - 002 we can use FOX cotton for warp and weft and enjoy the texture of raw cotton itself. "

http://www.dartisan-onlineshop.com/SHOP/FOX-002.html

The pic also looks like warp and weft are the same:

FOX-002_9.jpg

Edited by JDelage

Well, I sent a message to SDA regarding the SD-102, and they responded:

様 お問い合わせありがとうございます。 15ozルーズストレート・SD-102 上記商品の入荷についてですが、現在入荷の予定はありません。 申し訳ございません。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。 ステュディオ・ダ・ルチザン
WEN\B担当 青木

If Google Translate is correct, that means they have no plans to restart production...

6 hours ago, JDelage said:

Well, I sent a message to SDA regarding the SD-102, and they responded:

様 お問い合わせありがとうございます。 15ozルーズストレート・SD-102 上記商品の入荷についてですが、現在入荷の予定はありません。 申し訳ございません。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。 ステュディオ・ダ・ルチザン
WEN\B担当 青木

If Google Translate is correct, that means they have no plans to restart production...

That seems to suck, the cut is great, but maybe a little wide for some.
Maybe you'll find a pair on ebay, grailed or yahoo auctions, or maybe PSA still has some?

Hello! Does anyone have fit pictures of the 107, 307, D07 or G003. Looking in this post and haven't found any.

Thinking of buying one but wanted to compare with Full Count 1110 and Pure Blue Japan 011 or 013. What's your opinion on these? Thank you all!

4 hours ago, Fulci said:

Hello! Does anyone have fit pictures of the 107, 307, D07 or G003. Looking in this post and haven't found any.

Thinking of buying one but wanted to compare with Full Count 1110 and Pure Blue Japan 011 or 013. What's your opinion on these? Thank you all!

I have 107 and he 1110. 107 in the 15oz standard denim are my favourite jeans. Fit is the same in the leg but the top block in  the Fullcount are bigger with a higher rise. Go TTS at least in the SDA and down 1 in Fullcount. The PBJ have more taper but actually have a bigger leg opening in the same size. 

Go SDA!

Hi everybody,

Here a question from a dutch SDA-fan. As there are no dutch retailers selling SDA, i buy online. I have a pair of D1714, size 30. Bought them at OD. Happy with these. Now I want G-001, from PSA. But which size? Looking at the size table of OD the same waist size, 84 cm, in raw as D1714 is size 32. Fit of G-001 is regular straight, D1714 is slim straight (i think). I had hoped that size 30 in D1714 meent size 30 in all other SDA-jeans. But now i am not so sure about that. Anyone who can help getting a better understanding? Kind regards

If memory serves me right those D1714 were based on a 103 cut - that would mean you could go with the same size on the G-001 - in theory...

what I don’t know how close the sizing of the D1714 followed that of the standard 103’s.

Edited by Foxy2

On 27/10/2018 at 4:52 PM, Geeman said:

I have 107 and he 1110. 107 in the 15oz standard denim are my favourite jeans. Fit is the same in the leg but the top block in  the Fullcount are bigger with a higher rise. Go TTS at least in the SDA and down 1 in Fullcount. The PBJ have more taper but actually have a bigger leg opening in the same size. 

Go SDA!

Thank you! That was very helpful!

On 27/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, Hendsch said:

If you go back about 2-3 years you'll see my 307's.

Thanks Hendsch. I was searching through the profile but it only goes back 2 years. I'll look it up in this thread. 

I'm looking for some jeans with a very strong tapper, almost skinny. What else do you recommend?

On 28-10-2018 at 9:04 PM, Foxy2 said:

If memory serves me right those D1714 were based on a 103 cut - that would mean you could go with the same size on the G-001 - in theory...

what I don’t know how the close sizing of the D1714 followed that of the standard 103’s.

I think you are right. I have looked at 103 and D1714. They differ quitte a lot looking at the waist. Size 30 of d1714 had a waist of 84. The waist of size 30 in 103 is 78. I have the impression G-001 is more like 103. But then, looking at the waist i should go for size 33. I am quitte slim, 185 and 72 kilo. Hope you, Foxy2, or someone else can shed a light. It is Much appreciated! Kind regards from the Netherlands.

Edited by dutch_MP

8 hours ago, dutch_MP said:

I think you are right. I have looked at 103 and D1714. They differ quitte a lot looking at the waist. Size 30 of d1714 had a waist of 84. The waist of size 30 in 103 is 78. I have the impression G-001 is more like 103. But then, looking at the waist i should go for size 33. I am quitte slim, 185 and 72 kilo. Hope you, Foxy2, or someone else can shed a light. It is Much appreciated! Kind regards from the Netherlands.

I can measure the G-001 in W33 (after washing) and you can compared it to the charts and actual measurements of your current pair...

3 minutes ago, Foxy2 said:

I can measure the G-001 in W33 (after washing) and you can compared it to the charts and actual measurements of your current pair...

I would appreciate that very much foxy2! What i notice from comparing size information of OD is that the differente in the waist is quitte big, 4 centimeters. Other measurements are close, front rise 1 cm, back rise half a cm. Guess i need to size up to 31, waist is stil smaller in that size but maybe it is compensated by the higher front and back rise? Your measurements can help to decide, i need to end up at a waist of at kwast 80. Thanks in Ada NEC!