Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

In the past the price was useful indicator.

These days LW tees from SDA start at ¥8,424, but with additional cost for license rights and/or special dyes/fabrics their regular tees (non-LW) can go up to ¥8-9,500 as well...

Check their online shop - the LW tops have their owns section.

For older models you need to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

the only way i would wear either would be if the jeans were hemmed into a pair of shorts

These are available as the jeans above, a denim jacket, AND A pair of shorts!

Seems like the D1708 Vietnam War jeans are starting to roll out to some Japanese shops, so I sent Naoki an email asking for measurements and told him my problem with the rise on a lot of SDA jeans. He told me on the size 36 the rise is only 27 cm.! He said he also usually tries to get pairs of his shop with a slightly higher rise but they would not do it for this pair and that he would send SDA my email and let them know that his customers think their rises are too low. Just thought that last bit was funny / thoughtful.  :D

You can tell just from looking at the photos that the D1709 has a higher rise, like a 60's cut should!

You have a pair headed your way b_f? Patch and pocket flasher look really nice.

29.5 is a lot more agreeable on a 36 and the concept of a 103/107 hybrid cut sounds like a winner. 

I hope you get a pair, I'm still trying to hold off on buying any jeans for awhile. But we'll see how long that lasts!

I’m still in negotiation with Naoki ;)

I might get a size 36 as size 34 could be too small in the top block. The pair is a cross between the 103 and 107. But the rise should be around 29,5 for size 36

Is SD'A's size chart wrong on these.. 26cm rise for all sizes  :wacko:

They always do this for new styles before the production run - once they have actual measurements they update the chart...

I’m still in negotiation with Naoki ;)

I might get a size 36 as size 34 could be too small in the top block. The pair is a cross between the 103 and 107. But the rise should be around 29,5 for size 36

If you dont mind me asking who is Nakoi? I usually deal with Pirates or Denimio for SDA purchases?

• 2 weeks later...

Got two T-Shirts today, denim pocket tee (for when I want to wear more than just two arcs at a time I guess :D) and raglan tee (9811BEGRE & 9815ABEBK). Size M, both fit like a western size S. I like the fabric, sturdy but soft. Both say made in Japan and I think they're great for the decent price.

ilPm6qhl.jpg

O0rS9Otl.jpg

My girl likes the piggies :)