Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

i've really grown to dislike the 103 cut.. the leg opening is too wide for the thighs, and the back rise is just ridiculously low. i wouldn't mind them if the leg was just slightly tapered, but as it is it's just a bit awkward. they're definitely indestructable and can handle a bunch of washes though, so i guess there's always that..

i've really grown to dislike the 103 cut.. the leg opening is too wide for the thighs, and the back rise is just ridiculously low. i wouldn't mind them if the leg was just slightly tapered, but as it is it's just a bit awkward. they're definitely indestructable and can handle a bunch of washes though, so i guess there's always that..

give it like 5 years when people are tired and embarrassed of the superslim dior cuts and tapered legs and you won't regret buying the 103's.

i mean i do like that they're not super super slim, but i just think they fall awkawrdly because of the leg opening. like i got more or less my true size (30) and the hem drags on shoes with slim profiles.. this could be a result of my body type, but regardless if it was like a quarter inch smaller at the hem i think they'd be much more proportional

i dunno, that patch looks suspect - the 103's i had had a much more thick substantial patch. i've never seen any SDA, made of material that looked like that and the writing i've seen has always been red. maybe its a new edition . . . but the thinness of that patch just look like something they wouldnt put out.

i mean i know there is an 03 version that has a paper patch and lesser denim but still . . .

How exactly do SDA's fit? I'm used to wearing jeans with a somewhat fuller cut (RRDS, Samurai sv5000, etc) and I'm looking for my next pair to be somewhat slimmer, but not apc/dior/etc... slim. Will the 103's fit the bill?

the SD-103's completely fall in that category in terms of fit, completely

what I've been saying for some time now!

I would probably take them off if I chose to buy another pair of SDAs... Good thing I bought a pair of SDA 103s when I heard about the new arcs.

werent those the arcs from their lee repros? anyway, i dont think its that bad, they kept the same characteristics of the original arcs, and just slightly changed the shape

poly, any pics of the front? i thought i remember a tab being on the coin pocket.

I think they are the lee-style arcs from their previous models. And you're correct about the tab too. Discussed in this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=35005

i just bought a pair of sd-103's from blue in green and had to watch while they unpicked the pocket stich and cut off the white tag before i could leave with them. fucking brutal. i know they have to do that and it's a cool shop but the white tag and dot thing was cool and nothing like a levi's tag. love these jeans but a tad bummed...

i just bought a pair of sd-103's from blue in green and had to watch while they unpicked the pocket stich and cut off the white tag before i could leave with them. fucking brutal. i know they have to do that and it's a cool shop but the white tag and dot thing was cool and nothing like a levi's tag. love these jeans but a tad bummed...

Why didn't you wait for the new stock?