Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

@roomtemplacroix hello fellow coffee person. I worked in the same town for a handful of years. Now I’m back in my hometown still working in coffee. We have a puqpress and I’m significantly less covered-in-grounds after work these days. 

On 12/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, roomtemplacroix said:

@busterthehuman i worked in it for about 20 shifts and then washed it. going to maintain a similar pattern. i'm not sure how this denim will look with frequent washing so i'm apprehensive to the jump the gun

@roomtemplacroix: I have the same shirt, wearing it right now, bought it in August 2017. The shirt keeps it’s dark colour, it does not fade fast. I believe SDA denim is known to fade slow/keep its colour. But my guess is you are beating the shirt up more than I do, which is good for nice fade. I Will post a pic, all the best from the Netherlands

22 hours ago, dutch_MP said:

@roomtemplacroix: I have the same shirt, wearing it right now, bought it in August 2017. The shirt keeps it’s dark colour, it does not fade fast. I believe SDA denim is known to fade slow/keep its colour. But my guess is you are beating the shirt up more than I do, which is good for nice fade. I Will post a pic, all the best from the Netherlands

please do post a photo. i have been wanting to see how it looks with some fades.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unless this hasn't (recently) changed, you can't order from SdA's own webshop if you are outside of Japan. They have their overseas partners.
But if those don't have the stuff you want, the only way I see is to use a proxy service to buy it for you from SdA's webshop.

@neatcool don't use SutoCorp. Much too expensive. They charge 8% on the total costs. Use Zenmarket or FromJapan. With From Japan you just pay 300 Yen for the basic plan.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

8 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Unless this hasn't (recently) changed, you can't order from SdA's own webshop if you are outside of Japan. They have their overseas partners.
But if those don't have the stuff you want, the only way I see is to use a proxy service to buy it for you from SdA's webshop.

@neatcool don't use SutoCorp. Much too expensive. They charge 8% on the total costs. Use Zenmarket or FromJapan. With From Japan you just pay 300 Yen for the basic plan.

Thank you dude! I’ll check out FromJapan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone here have put some use on a G3 denim pants? I have the G3 overalls, and I'm loving the texture they're developing, but I am not wearing them that often unfortunately.

• 4 months later...

I wanted a new pair but I was looking for something quirkier than usual. I’m not a good photographer but I’m really liking these. 1890s style repro with some SDA twists. 

65B50306-F07B-4FDC-8017-F6DAC59F9032.jpeg

789418EB-052D-41E3-AF51-E7D2276A84ED.jpeg

4848CC7D-ADA6-4B6C-A425-8F5C474E58E6.jpeg

034052EC-9267-4D2F-918C-AAA9E8BF64EB.jpeg

C90B51BB-CD04-441E-96A6-A8DC0604D670.jpeg

DF20FAA0-6828-44F6-AE5C-E0C9DEF4692F.jpeg

Öiibing great in you Ahlvahroe

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, indigoeagle said:

Looks great.

How is the length?

And do they sport a T back on all sizes or just the bigger ones?

Not sure about the length I will measure it during the week. T back was a pleasant surprise to me I didn't see it in any images before.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see  SDA jeans have all gone up in price in JP stores.

On the subject of SDA fit offerings in the evo thread, I was talking to Rudy @ SOAS a few weeks back and he was saying that they don't actively restock SDA jeans anymore due to their change to releasing everything in the 108 cut. He feels there are to many options in that cut and the likes of oni do it better.

(Personally 108 works OK for me as short inseam reduces the pronounced taper) 

Perhaps with wider fits becoming more popular again we will see SDA releasing more of the original fits.

Cuts aside,  I'm very much considering the SDA leepro they have just released. 

Also when in Birmingham Moor Street Station the other day, was the first time I saw someone else wearing a pair of SDA in the wild!

Edited by Geeman