Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

I have a well worn pair of 107 that no longer fit (no matter how hard I try! ) plenty of life left in them but nicely faded. Top button hole repaired.

31x30

I'd rather let them go relatively cheap than them get no more wear. 

PM if intrested 

5 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi sd lovers, does anyone a sweatshirt made of suvin gold cotton? do u think it's worth the price? thanks ~

4 hours ago, JDelage said:

got SDA's 9835 from late 2016 - easily one of nicest sweatshirts I own.
personally, I think the special cotton is worth the extra buck, but since we are already at the high-end of the scale this is a very subjective statement.

there are certainly cheaper options available.

in any case, I would focus on the fit and if it works for me.

17 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi sd lovers, does anyone a sweatshirt made of suvin gold cotton? do u think it's worth the price? thanks ~

Definitely worth the price for me. Easily the softest piece of clothing I have owned. Love the color as well. The gold tint really makes it look more unique. The review is more detailed obviously, but the short version is that I love it.

20 hours ago, tchengaa said:

As a side note I have a BNWT one in XL that is too large for me.

5 hours ago, -KapitalSteez- said:

What does everyone think of the new SDA x Denimio collab? 

Tossing up between the kakishibu one and the upcoming PBJ x Okayama 

https://www.denimio.com/dm004kakishibu-denimio-x-sda-collab-kakishibu-model-kakishibu.html

I think the thigh measurements on the Denimio collab looks too big.  You can kind of see this in the photos.  The coin pocket detail is a little different.  I would normally expect the PBJ to have more slub.

19 hours ago, -KapitalSteez- said:

What does everyone think of the new SDA x Denimio collab? 

Tossing up between the kakishibu one and the upcoming PBJ x Okayama 

https://www.denimio.com/dm004kakishibu-denimio-x-sda-collab-kakishibu-model-kakishibu.html

Extreme tapper on those!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Public announcement...

I'm looking for a pair of SD-102 in size 36. If anyone encounters something like this, please post it here.

For example, Organ recently released a (collab? small batch?) SD-102-CB (cinch back), and unfortunately I missed out on them:

https://www.jah-haze.co.jp/SHOP/SD-102-CB.html

39 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Public announcement...

I'm looking for a pair of SD-102 in size 36. If anyone encounters something like this, please post it here.

For example, Organ recently released a (collab? small batch?) SD-102-CB (cinch back), and unfortunately I missed out on them:

https://www.jah-haze.co.jp/SHOP/SD-102-CB.html

I emailed SDA about the 102 and they do not know when production will happen. 

Meanwhile, Denimio has them on pre-order and told me 3 or so weeks. Hard to say what's going on.

I had the same experience., That's why I was shocked to see the SD-102-CB on that store (I was looking at something else), and crushed (well, disappointed) to see they don't have my size anymore. My take is that SDA is not planning on making them on their own dime but is happy to make special runs for some stores.

SDA used to make the 001 (straight, equivalent to the 101) and 003 (tighter, straight fit, equivalent to the 103) in 14oz left hand twill. I still have a pair of raw 001s in my stockpile. I don’t think they’re made anymore but you should search for ‘SD-001’ or ‘SD-003’ if you’re interested.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:04 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

SDA used to make the 001 (straight, equivalent to the 101) and 003 (tighter, straight fit, equivalent to the 103) in 14oz left hand twill. I still have a pair of raw 001s in my stockpile. I don’t think they’re made anymore but you should search for ‘SD-001’ or ‘SD-003’ if you’re interested.

Thanks! Gonny have a look. Otherwise it is just waiting, other brands don’t seem to have any left hand twill. Iron heart does, but that brand does not appeal to me very much. The Flat HEAD would be ok.