Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Do the suvin gold loopwheel tees shrink? They’re listed as one wash but in my experience with tees that doesn’t mean much. I’ve lost 2 inches in length on a one wash tee before.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yes. Take their standard 15oz denim and wash regularly

Thanks!

About to pull the trigger on a pair of SD-108s. Being only 5'7" I think the cut would be less slim on me given the hemming would cut a chunk off the aggressive taper, and that the rise would actually come up higher for me. Interesting thing is that I was quoted a 12.2" thigh measurement for a pair of 31s, which is similar to your 34s.

Hopefully they'll fit they way I envision them to. Fingers crossed.

From whom did you get the measurements? Where did they measure? Did they measure an actual pair or quoted just some size charts? For the real vintage fades why not take a real vintage fit and take the SD-101? ;) 
Nah you are right, when you hem the leg opening won't be that slim anymore.

33 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

From whom did you get the measurements? Where did they measure? Did they measure an actual pair or quoted just some size charts? For the real vintage fades why not take a real vintage fit and take the SD-101? ;) 
Nah you are right, when you hem the leg opening won't be that slim anymore.

Mie from Denimio measured an actual pair for me. 

Haha, I like the vintage fade but a vintage fit has never flattered my body shape or height!

It will stretch but not much and slowly. It is not a stretchy denim at all. The thread is littered with similar comments, advising people not to size down for this reason.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

10 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

It will stretch but not much and slowly. It is not a stretchy denim at all. The thread is littered with similar comments, advising people not to size down for this reason.

Estimating where the jeans will sit, my waist measures 32". The waist of the OW jeans measure 31.5", so I think I went pretty TTS. Unless of course you think I should size up.

11 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

This^^.

Absolutey great denim, high contrast or vintage fades dependent on the washing regime but definitely not a very forgiving/easily stretched denim.

9 hours ago, diggers said:

can i post orgueil pants in here? XD

Crack on mate, much as I would like to I can't make Orgueil work for me but would to see more of their stuff posted 

Picked up an indigo-dyed Orgueil henley at Self Edge yesterday and I'm loving it. Might be the beefiest non-waffle tee I own…either way, the fit's just what I was looking for and the fabric's something else.

X4CqfFx.jpg

t8LLC6z.jpg

AKzPmKI.jpg

The buttons, in particular, are really special, though the above selfie doesn't do them justice. Was worth a shot.

And your tee is fitting perfectly to your awesome looking Levis jeans Julian-Wolf

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak
Misspellings