Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

^^^^

yes, yes, pls

[edit: in particular post sizing of actual measurements if poss.]

then wear hard for two years and post again! [or throughout process]

bradl's grail sda denim workshirt is still warm memories...

[am very interested in sda workshirts but always thinking sda shirts will run too small]

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Would be great as a DWC jeans and fitting you well

1 hour ago, kevypf597 said:

Here's my SDA work shirt contribution 

IMG_3042.thumb.JPG.ed62b8b3bad4bc03c8c88456ed69a3d4.JPG

I kind of like how these SD-101 look with a small double cuff. DWC pair?

IMG_3011.thumb.JPG.a86ea2bc03cbfbb412d9d6e437bf7ce1.JPGIMG_3012.thumb.JPG.703306af3aec194874abda2121348a9b.JPGIMG_3013.thumb.JPG.c4a892dd9e9ebe3b10071a35d0e12fcc.JPG

nice shirt wear and neat 101s

the little double cuff is nice with the shoe; could make it chunkier with a bigger single cuff with a chunkier boot

the cut works good for winter and summer (for boots and lighter shoes)

(back pockets; unpicked arcs? blanks?)

looks like they fit well and will wear well

good luck and happy fading

great fit @kevypf597! everytime i see someone wearing sda, i always get the urge to put on my champloos. sda cuts are always so nice, so flattering. then i try to put them on and the tiny fairy waist makes me scream bloody murder!

11 hours ago, oomslokop said:

great fit @kevypf597! everytime i see someone wearing sda, i always get the urge to put on my champloos. sda cuts are always so nice, so flattering. then i try to put them on and the tiny fairy waist makes me scream bloody murder!

Thanks! The waist is definitely snug but I didn't have to struggle to get them on by any means. Have you considered this cut? The rise and thigh room are glorious!

11 hours ago, Geeman said:

Initial thoughts @beautiful_FrEaK?

Since I’m going to do a longer review anyways, I’ll only give you a quick impression:

·         Modern fit (slim tapered) with a lowish mid-rise

·         Construction looks durable (double stitched seams on some spots)

·         The denim is quite soft but less than I thought (thankfully). Very dark indigo and while it has it slubs and neps it has a feeling of a more modern denim.

On 9/24/2017 at 4:10 PM, kevypf597 said:

Here's my SDA work shirt contribution 

IMG_3042.thumb.JPG.ed62b8b3bad4bc03c8c88456ed69a3d4.JPG

I kind of like how these SD-101 look with a small double cuff. DWC pair?

IMG_3011.thumb.JPG.a86ea2bc03cbfbb412d9d6e437bf7ce1.JPGIMG_3012.thumb.JPG.703306af3aec194874abda2121348a9b.JPGIMG_3013.thumb.JPG.c4a892dd9e9ebe3b10071a35d0e12fcc.JPG

These look great.  I gave Denimio my measurements the other day and they suggested this same style for me.

Received the D5595 Suvin workshirt in size 44. Initial impressions are that the fit is good everywhere besides the arms.  Sleeve length is a little short but still works.  The issue I didn’t even consider was the forearms and elbow region of the sleeves. I don’t have huge arms or anything, but it is very tight. I believe it will still work though since I don’t need a whole lot of stretch. I’m planning on getting the sleeves wet in order to just stretch them a bit before wear. I will put up a couple of pics with some measurements in the next few days.

Duplicate post from Vintage Sweatshirts... I've got my eye on an SDA loopwheel sweatshirt. Has anyone got one to give a view on how they fit and how they size after washing?

I'm L in RMC loopwheeled for a snug fit. The SDA sizing varies depending on the retailer from the retailers I've looked at.

All guidance appreciated! Thanks.

I've got a size L with a few washes/dries of varying temperatures. Measures at a 21.5" chest, 19.5" shoulders, 25.5" long (from top of rear collar to bottom of hem). No serious shrinkage except it shortened up a bit after the first wash.

Giving the D5595 tight sleeves a soak before wear. The shirt came once washed.  Measurements are below.  I will provide an updated measurement of the sleeves after they are stretched a bit with wear. 

D5595 Size 44 Measurements

pit to pit 23.25 in 

shoulder 18.75 in 

waist 23 in 

opening 23.25 in 

length 28.75 in 

sleeve 24.5/25.0 in

cuff 4.25 in 

elbow/forearm- 6 in (adding this measurement since it very tight for me-this measurement was taken 14 in down from the bottom of shoulder seam)

11A30194-C321-427B-8645-B1EB0CCFADD7.jpeg