Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

The coin and back pocket including the flasher and the leather patch have a strange look for my taste.

I love the old style a lot

22 hours ago, Mr-Bielby said:

Coin pocket doesn't bother me as much as it should. The A is a bit cheap looking, however I am grateful to these jeans as it's allowed me the opportunity to read the word "Gopping". Thank you bod

You're welcome Mr Bielby :D

From the Cambridge English Dictionary for anyone else wondering:

gopping

adjective /ˈɡɒp.ɪŋ/ /ˈɡɑː.pɪŋ/ uk slang

ugly, horrible:

His new haircut is gopping.

On 10.9.2017 at 1:54 AM, cablecito said:

How are your D1709 coming along?

Not much to show. Only light wear on the whiskers visible. I haven't worn them during the last few weeks. But Il ike the top block on them. Comfy enough without looking baggy.

Anyone checked out the D1755 made with Suvin Gold cotton?

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Not much to show. Only light wear on the whiskers visible. I haven't worn them during the last few weeks. But Il ike the top block on them. Comfy enough without looking baggy.

Anyone checked out the D1755 made with Suvin Gold cotton?

I was going to, but the low rise has put me off. I am hoping someone here will get it though. Interested to hear about the supima warp and suvin gold weft combo

get it! get it! get it!

I just checked against the SDA size chart and according to them the rise on a size 34 would be 10.2 inches. So maybe the rise on a size 32 would actually be closer to 10.5 inches and thus acceptable for me. hmmm

Ok i had another look on SDA site and their measurements were after a wash. These jeans are non wash. Denimio sent me measurements for tag size 31 and 32:

(size31/non wash)

waist flat: 84cm
front rise: 27cm
upper thigh width: 32cm
inseam: 94cm
hem: 19.5cm
----------------------
(size32/non wash)

waist flat: 86cm
front rise: 27.5cm
upper thigh width: 33cm
inseam: 93.5cm
hem: 20cm

This is the size chart after wash on SDA website:

oDGf36T.JPG

I wouldn't advise sizing down on SDA, they shrink down beyond the tag size and will stretch back to raw but with difficulty and over time. If you are a true 32, then buy a 32, 31 will be too small. And yes, their inseams are that short.

I went TTS on my size 28 103. The waist (with effort) has stretched to 29 inches but the narrow hips/small top block make wearing them uncomfortable to the point I rarely put them on. I have a narrow waist relative to my hips and thighs so if you're anything like me I'd wholeheartedly recommend sizing up. 

28 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Did you notice the Suvin Gold Western shirt that just came up on OD:

https://www.okayamadenim.com/products/studio-dartisan-suvin-gold-selvedge-denim-western-shirt

Yup. I've bought it. Hopefully it will be a good fit. Really glad I decided against buying the workshirt version last month.

More information on the shirt can be found on the SDA site:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dartisan-onlineshop.com%2FSHOP%2FD5604.html&edit-text=

Edited by Niro