Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Denimio single handily ruined the idea of a denim contest for me.  The only concern they have is to move product with very little care for the integrity of the brand's image.

Edited by kiya

Wow, that last pair of 107's look great! I've never tried a pair on but they're on my list for possible next pair.  I believe I saw a picture on here recently of them that I really didn't like but I might have to give them a shot.  Any chance you've got more fit pics, pratadhia?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again everybody.

14 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

Glad you're doing well; did the crash do that to your belt? If so, looks badass. 

Yeah, rubbed a significant portion away as I slid. Something similar happened to my skin on one shoulder.

Edited by kss447

On 6/13/2017 at 9:23 AM, kiya said:

Denimio single handily ruined the idea of a denim contest for me.  The only concern they have is to move product with very little care for the integrity of the brand's image.

fair enough..for my part i likely wouldn't have hated the SExSG contest thread so much if i hadn't seen it in a context influenced by denimio :(

• 2 weeks later...