Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

@b_F nice, looks almost the same as a 103. for me this is one of those jeans that on paper (patch) may look ordinary but somehow just pumps me nads.

Edited by oomslokop

Yeah, I agree--the SDAs are really great, and they'll start to breathe better once they've been worn and washed some. That said, you could look into Fullcount or TCB if you want a more breathable fabric right off the bat; the latter has their own 60s repro which is quite similar to the 103 and the former does too, though I can't recall which model number it is.. 1101? 0105?

No fit pics, but here they are.

Just got my SD-307's back from Rain and Tyler at Indigo Proof. I gave them free reign to do whatever needed to be done and boy did Rain go to town! So many little things that I did not notice have been fixed, replaced, or reinforced. If you have the time (took a loooong time) I highly recommend sending your stuff to them.  

Anyway here they are, maybe about 5 months of effective wear and countless washes:

DSCF2814.jpgDSCF2811.jpg

Repair details:

DSCF2806.jpgEach button hole was reinforced:

DSCF2817.jpg DSCF2804.jpgCuff repair and reinforcing:

DSCF2807.jpg

There is still more done to them that I'm randomly finding...

5 months of wear?? Holy smokes! Those look fantastic dude!

Thanks! SDA's 18oz fabric fades really fast, also I think the amount of travel I did in them and washes helped a ton.

That darning is just beautiful!

It really is, Rain is worth every penny!

Edited by Hendsch

Hendsch

Congrats to your fasr fading denim evo results

Spent today wth my SD-307's and my dog up in the San Gabrial Mountains. Was a great 6-mile hike up to Mount Islip, an 8,250 foot peak above the Los Angles basin.

IMG_0314-2.jpgDSCF2843.jpgDSCF2820.jpgDSCF2829.jpg 10 year old Lab still going strong! Anyway, thought I'd share  :)

PS. don't let people tell you there is no nature around LA.

Great denim evo Bielby!

Keep them alive for ever