Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Been a while since I updated the x's-33 but they will be sent off to rainbowe when the back pocket completely falls apart.

If aomeone could embed these for me that would be sweet.

https://imgur.com/a/Bexfq

https://imgur.com/a/Bexfq

You're jeans are looking so beautifully faded. I can't stop watching them.

And awesome plan to extend their life by Rainbowe's magic denim repair hands!!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Does anyone have a pair of the SD-307? Do they fit slimmer than the 107? The measurements seem to indicate that they do but I'm not sure I trust them. Denimio, BiG and Okayama Denim all have different measurements. I need a shrunk waist of about 32.5 and about an inch of stretch for them to be comfortable. I really don't know what size to get. Denimio says 5cm of shrinkage which is 2 inches. I thought I might go for the 32 which Denimio shows as 32.7, Okayama shows as 33.9 and Big shows as 32.5. Some pretty big differences there. Any suggestions? How much shrink and stretch should I expect?

Edited by Guest

I have a pair of 307's in a size 31. They are a bit slimmer than the 107 specifically in the lower leg. They will shrink rather significantly but then stretch back easily. 

I should have mine back from Indigoproof soon, so I can take measurements and compare them to BIG's if you want.

from the SDA site http://www.dartisan.co.jp/library/library_36/

Discoloration of SD-103 to satisfy the denim freak of the world

Eye for an overflow Yawa machining denim in the market also Klez, denim lovers to choose the hard and tough "raw denim" is the best of the real thrill that boulder jeans "fall colors".

The fact that the depth of the distinguished-dyed, among other replica jeans, greige (Kobata / woven as-dough) peculiar sense of ZARA, the firm waist of 15oz denim, produce attractive "fall colors" in, domestic denim lovers, of course, here in the last few years is reckoned to enthusiasts overseas, Ruchizan da studio classic "SD-100" series.
Among them, to collect the support regardless of age and national boundaries, "SD-103 15oz tight straight". Beautiful silhouette is attractive not too thin.

We are pleased to introduce, this one pulled out the charm of the "fall colors" of such SD-103 to the fullest.
Wear at the time of Wash remains of half-dry, dry while shrink at the stove, that then also yelling to wear when you go to bed every day, reaching the point of the practice wear way, such as the classic jeans "fall colors supremacy". Discoloration of contrast and rough aging, indeed of force.
If you want to enjoy the fall colors of the raw denim, it is one of the best masterpiece among classic Daruchizan to enjoy to the fullest from beginners to enthusiasts.

The number of years / 1 year 5 months washing 5 times wear frequency / Daily

0422_01_zpszpq3ipym.jpg

DSC_0286_zpsgreue02c.jpg

DSC_0281_zpsgwnmpsqf.jpg

DSC_0293_zpsxbs5acbd.jpg

DSC_0289_zpseh5uc2ls.jpg

DSC_0279_zps5mokn7tr.jpg

DSC_0290_zpsjqe2ogsf.jpg

DSC_0292_zpsk7vrmf5w.jpg

Better ask the shop you wanto to buy from for real measurements. I know the waist of size 34 ranges from 90 cm to 92 cm on different pairs.

Ha! I did. Denimio told me to check the SDA website. It says a 30 tag measures 33 waist. Are they usually that different from the tagged size? I'm a true 32 and often take 31 in brands that fit big in the waist, but I've never ordered a 30...

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve worn them a few days and the fit reminds me a bit of Samurai S5000VX. A mid-rise (quite low back rise) and a rather straight leg.

I haven’t come around to take fit pics yet…sorry.

@Alvin: totally different pairs! The 1101 has a rather high rise, especially the back rise. Also the 1101 tapers more aggressively.

The denim of the Full Count is also softer and more pliable. The weave of the SDA seems to be tighter and the 14 oz denim feels quite hot.