Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

you own one, right? I would be a 34 in those (TTS) sofive buttons are to expect?

My first pair of 003 in size 32 had five buttons. I sold them (too big for me), bought the exact same pair in 30, which only had four buttons. But that was almost 3 years ago (old arcs and all), things might have changed since then.

Here are a pair of SDA D1326 I copped thanks to Bfreaks Alley Oop.

The D1326 are the half Lee, half Levis jeans. The right side(Levis side) is LTH denim and the left side(Lee side) is RHT. This are a size 33, kinda wish I got a 34, the cut is similar to the SDA 03.

10f5o3k.jpg

6jksk0.jpg

mx26xc.jpg

2ldfvw4.jpg

16ayyaa.jpg

24uvk3r.jpg

141jeav.jpg

2dif47l.jpg

23lfw4y.jpg

167s4dz.jpg

Haven't wore the 23-oz crazy jeans yet, but once I got them I knew I had to get these (D1326). The D1326 are the opposite of the SP-013 aka 23-oz Crazy Jeans. On the SP-013 the right side(Levis side) is RHT and the left side(Lee side) is LHT. The D1326 the right side(Levis side) is LTH denim and the left side(Lee side) is RHT. I expect both pairs to be mind blowing with wear :D

Gorgeous. Drool. Are they old stock, given the pocket tag? And is this the same natural indigo denim as the 103XX version?

Well the cut is similar to that of the Sd-103 but the denim is different, it has a clear white selvage and the 103XX has red/green selvage.

The denim is natural indigo sourced from India and made with Zimbabwe cotton, and you're right they are old stock.