Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

stitching on the back pocket of my 103s blew out... so now i have a hole in the bottom of my left pocket. ive only been wearing them since saturday... dissapointing.

that sucks.. got a pic of it lol? the backpocket of my 103's are holding up really well.. what did u keep in ur pocket o.O?

Hey guys. Can anyone tell me if the sizing of the 103's at BiG is the same as the older lots with the old arcs and tab? I bought an older pair in size 28 but after a soak, they're too big in the thigh and fit perfect in the waist. I feel like I could size down 1 but the measurements on BiG are a lot smaller than what I'm coming up with on the pair I have.

Hey guys. Can anyone tell me if the sizing of the 103's at BiG is the same as the older lots with the old arcs and tab? I bought an older pair in size 28 but after a soak, they're too big in the thigh and fit perfect in the waist. I feel like I could size down 1 but the measurements on BiG are a lot smaller than what I'm coming up with on the pair I have.

can't say if there is a difference but do you mind posting the post-soak measurements? if they are big enough and you are not happy with them, then i might buy them