Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

• 3 weeks later...
i'm looking to get a pair of 103xx. If i use a proxy and buy it off their site, they'll come with arches and tabs... right?

DOMO!

the new arcs no tab. old arcs old tabs are hard to find now. tangerine had a pair on the supermarket for a while

these new LHT sdas are almost perfect for me: left hand twill, slim fit, osaka 5 status, etc. i love how the warp threads look rounded, like a pair of evisu heritage i found a while back at a friends store. the rise is the only thing that scares me. i hate low rise jeans.

i'm pretty sure

*NEW Studio D'Artisan Jeans - Heavy Ounce Low/Mid Rise Slim Fit

was what i tried on in the store the other day. it's really low, something i'm not used to. and the denim is pretty smooth. nice streaky look to it. really cool, actually. plenty of crotch room.

unique enough from all the other jeans to warrant a purchase i think.

but now i've got two pair and i'm set for the next year or two-- a heavy denim and light one so that's why i didn't get em.

Does anyone know anything about these other than what's posted at BIG (LHT, 16oz, purple-line selvage)? Seem reasonably priced too.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5103&category_id=&manufacturer_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

anyone know the model number for this or another place that sells these

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
when did new 21 oz come out?

price point is higher than the old pair...

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bluemarble/dartisan1405/

Yeah those do look real nice. The price point is higher because it is a much different fabric... IIRC, the fabric on the D-1293's and the other old 21oz pair basically took 19oz denim and added 2oz's to the weft, which makes them look kind of goofy. It's a fabric similar to Iron Hearts. The weave on the new pair is much more similar in feel to the samurai 21oz, I think, so the weft is in proportion to regular denim just heavier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know about the pair which has the left hand twill and the right hand twill on each side? I am interested to see how they fade and how does the fit turns out after some wear.

nope sorry don't know any.btw sorry for posting in a week old thread.