supertalk6
haptronic

banned members: semi transparent edition

I'm guessing it had something to do with that thread NAUSEA started about the neg into the rain gave him

I would still like gimme.gimme's ban to be looked at. Pretty sure it's just a system glitch.

:)

I would still like gimme.gimme's ban to be looked at. Pretty sure it's just a system glitch.

:)

into the rain was banned?
I'm guessing it had something to do with that thread NAUSEA started about the neg into the rain gave him

this. into the rain impulsively negged another user using ban-worthy language and the latter outed the former's use of the language in question and on and on. we are working it out.

into the rain was banned?

this. into the rain impulsively negged another user using ban-worthy language and the latter outed the former's use of the language in question and on and on. we are working it out.

did aleopold get the pen box for that zing zow zang post?

not here to argue one way or the other but as i said in the thread i was joking about that being racist

still don't know what happened to aleopold... any ideas?

just a reminder that there are no username changes on superfuture.

there are exceptions to this rule.

if you can tell me a tragic story with some stalking and craziness, it probably has to be to the point where the police and courts are involved.

if you can tell me an entertaining story about the new name you want and it seems like you deserve it then you may get your wish.

a few times a week i get either a private message or an email asking for a name change because some user doesn't want their grandma to find out that they post up corny white girls.

if you have been around supertalk since the minya days, you will probably understand that we have never worried too much about moderation etiquette, you do something dumb and annoying, then your posts may get edited to say something way funnier.

as the board has grown this has been less of the case but occasionally we the mods get to have some fun too right.

i mean i know that there are a bunch of noobs around who act like they invented supertrash, but unless your username starts with don't care... then you really didn't.

new policy

with all this in mind please be prepared that if you ask for a new username and you have not had your bunnies boiled then you are inviting me to read through your posts and come up with something appropriate, and change without warning.

cliff's notes: ask denimdestroyedmylife to change nickname

just a reminder that there are no username changes on superfuture.

there are exceptions to this rule.

if you can tell me a tragic story with some stalking and craziness, it probably has to be to the point where the police and courts are involved.

if you can tell me an entertaining story about the new name you want and it seems like you deserve it then you may get your wish.

a few times a week i get either a private message or an email asking for a name change because some user doesn't want their grandma to find out that they post up corny white girls.

if you have been around supertalk since the minya days, you will probably understand that we have never worried too much about moderation etiquette, you do something dumb and annoying, then your posts may get edited to say something way funnier.

as the board has grown this has been less of the case but occasionally we the mods get to have some fun too right.

i mean i know that there are a bunch of noobs around who act like they invented supertrash, but unless your username starts with don't care... then you really didn't.

new policy

with all this in mind please be prepared that if you ask for a new username and you have not had your bunnies boiled then you are inviting me to read through your posts and come up with something appropriate, and change without warning.

he is serious.

just saw demonito is banned. what did he do this time? :D

classic edmond - racist retardness

i was so confused when i saw someone with 10k+ called 16steps. Immediately thought "another denimhead migrating to the trash"

sup 16zubins

I believe they are calling you a drug addict. Might explain your interests, location and sig.

There is even a forum

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/secular-connections/111171-16-steps-discovery-empowerment.html

i was told it was the mark of the beast minus the area code I work in.

even 12 steps is too many

1. admit you have a problem

2. stop doing drugs

yeah, if you get past that step it really isn't as easy as the 2step one just mentioned.