haptronic

banned members: semi transparent edition

332 posts in this topic

What about RedChris?

What about RedChris?

cuz he is generally creepy

this one will be kinda fun to explain.

imagine you are a 17 year old kid who discovers a forum and for some unknown reason decide that you are hot shit. you spend the next three or so years being a fuck knuckle based on this mistaken beleif of your own greatness.

one day you wake up and realise that you want to get a job and the user name is a little too close to your real name for you. i mean prospective employers whom you are begging for work probably don't like cunty little boys.

so you ask the people who run the message board if you can have your account deleted [too dumb to just delete your posts?] and because they owe your jumped up little arse no favours they say no.

what do you do?

i know start another account so you can subject the users to your great wit and charm.

sorry son no gonna happen.

not quite sure why you have beef with me... but asking a question doesn't seem ban-worthy imo

also

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=162448&postcount=51

did aleopold get the pen box for that zing zow zang post?

not here to argue one way or the other but as i said in the thread i was joking about that being racist

Can we get GimmeGimme unbanned? I don't think he did anything, he pmmed me on Style Zeitgeist saying he changed his correspondance email and was unable to post after that.

just wondering why thomas_collins was banned

i can see why Clopek got banned for making the political thread, but I didn't see anything wrong that thomas_collins did that anyone else in the thread was posting about

Aw man Clopek banned for the "we got him!" thread? I don't really think a "Bin Laden is dead!" current event thread constitutes as "politics" but if you say so.

In fairness, he was being quite political (wtf does being political even mean?). But I think the nature of the occasion should grant an excuse.

Aw man Clopek banned for the "we got him!" thread? I don't really think a "Bin Laden is dead!" current event thread constitutes as "politics" but if you say so.

the thread was titled 'we got him' and you don't think that itself is political...good luck with that...

thomas_collins had posted about the death in the beer thread with a politically charged message. this probably would have gone unnoticed except that he choose to disagree strongly with the banning via rep...

why did Nostalgic get banned? dude got banned like 2 days after we had agreed to a trade and never sent my shoes.

In fairness, he was being quite political (wtf does being political even mean?). But I think the nature of the occasion should grant an excuse.

+1.........

its history. +2

the posts about whether the discussion was political or not seem dangerously close to questioning a moderation decision.

which i must remind you is unwelcome.

in order to be clearer on how this event was political for those users who seem to not understand the international nature of superfuture.

abdul is a big fan of amerikanji from indonesia, abdul is muslim, he joined supertalk in order to show the sick fades on his APCs.

abdul may not necessarily think of this 'historical' event in the same terms as users from the US.

from this day forth let us join together across all boundaries of race religion and creed to move forward into a super-future consisting of sick fadez, ninjas of all kinds, and the hallowed world of fap.

let us once and for all take the world of shopping and travel and create a brand new balance.

was curious what happened to Clopek. nik.

^the contents of the 2nd thread, despite its unfortunate title (which was more tongue-in-cheek than anything), are more philosophical than explicitly political or religious. the people there (myself included) were more concerned with discussing ethical norms and moral relativity than anything else. i dont think any particular ethnicity, sex or culture would have been offended by the thread's contents. in fact, it would be nice if someone could move that to the philosophy thread, as that thread does not get enough love...

however, the first thread, at least from the perspective of someone like abdul in hap's example, is clearly a politically charged one.

while i respect the mods' decision, i hope clopek wasnt permanently banned. he seemed like a good dude who just slipped up.

further to this kunk75 is in time out, for being a smart arse in a situation that it is not welcome.

please take note that this thread is not in supertrash.

let us once and for all take the world of shopping and travel and create a brand new balance.

hype hype hype

how do you think bin laden's family members and loved ones feel

this combined w your sig made me lol

the posts about whether the discussion was political or not seem dangerously close to questioning a moderation decision.

which i must remind you is unwelcome.

in order to be clearer on how this event was political for those users who seem to not understand the international nature of superfuture.

abdul is a big fan of amerikanji from indonesia, abdul is muslim, he joined supertalk in order to show the sick fades on his APCs.

abdul may not necessarily think of this 'historical' event in the same terms as users from the US.

from this day forth let us join together across all boundaries of race religion and creed to move forward into a super-future consisting of sick fadez, ninjas of all kinds, and the hallowed world of fap.

quoting this on new page because I want more of this