supertalk6
haptronic

banned members: semi transparent edition

djrajio updated his profile picture and info

djrajio.png

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=1761

haha i like how he just added '...please' to his location as well.

OFWGKTA???

he was a better poster than rapper. bring him back.

dominican bitches.

fuck steve harvey

OFWGKTA

please don't get confused about the member calling out for you back. about once every six months they choose a new member who is mentally challenged as a mascot, mostly the member will last only a few days as the rush goes to their head and they fail to notice the ban on racist and homophobic language. it will die down and i am sorry that you were caught in the crossfire this time. all the best .

it would be truly next level if djrajio gave out his relationship advice via his avatar and location.

theoretically using a large enough gif length and good enough compression, he could get a lot of text into that avatar.

it would be truly next level if djrajio gave out his relationship advice via his avatar and location.

loll

also, is shufon banned or something? can't discern why from his most recent posts but maybe i'm blind

Djrajio is back!

did i miss something?

was he unbanned recently? his rep power still says 0

djrajio2.png

BeachHouse was wondering why he was banned/put in time out, he doesn't know why. same thing no rep, can't post. he promises he'll be good, scouts honor.

Was quarry banned because he was caught scamming or something?

Or just because he spammed in supermarket? was gonna cop something lol.

because he was running a store in supermarket, which is clearly forbidden.

Guest Villanelle

he doesn't seem very practical salesman

i was going to bid on some of his ebay stuff but then he ended almost all listings and changed username from egocomplex to oathla

well, have to order from japan sales..

ohohohohio

this one will be kinda fun to explain.

imagine you are a 17 year old kid who discovers a forum and for some unknown reason decide that you are hot shit. you spend the next three or so years being a fuck knuckle based on this mistaken beleif of your own greatness.

one day you wake up and realise that you want to get a job and the user name is a little too close to your real name for you. i mean prospective employers whom you are begging for work probably don't like cunty little boys.

so you ask the people who run the message board if you can have your account deleted [too dumb to just delete your posts?] and because they owe your jumped up little arse no favours they say no.

what do you do?

i know start another account so you can subject the users to your great wit and charm.

sorry son no gonna happen.

wait.. what the fuck? am i the only one who came out of reading that (twice) confused?

hmm....i am usually on side with these banning decisions but...i've been a huge dick for almost 8000 posts and i'm glad my name isn't attached. i'd hate to go back and delete them all...

Tom has been banned in the past for using racist language under other user names. there was a post that was deleted by a mod who didn't know about the previous bans. when i came across it he was banned again.

It is autumn clean up time.