no official response... magnetic got disappeared

Posted · Hidden by sawyer, February 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sawyer, February 16, 2012 - No reason given

he knew too much

anyone know what happened to magnetic?

2007-03-16hp-sauce.jpg

mag says hap doesnt like this stuff

anyone know what happened to magnetic?

if nothing else, does anybody know how i could contact him?

This place is empty without mag.

if magnetic would like to contact us with regard to getting his account back then it will be reviwed. however compaints about moderation decisions are still against the rules and will be banned, so be careful what you post.

if magnetic would like to contact us with regard to getting his account back then it will be reviwed. however compaints about moderation decisions are still against the rules and will be banned, so be careful what you post.

Sorry hap, posted that before I saw your post, not a complaint.

magnetic was banned for starting and using a troll account

omg magnetic = bogie

thanks hap, right as soon as i try to start the ya okay bogie revolution you go and squash my dreams! (10)

llol thanks hap

curious as to why goat got banned. I assume that it has to do with his post about kony?

goat

has a signature history of promoting his offsite sales coupled with low quality posting to promote this signature. he has been warned about it a few times in the past. his signature this time linked to an ebay auction selling shoes. promoting ebay sales is against the rules of supermarket and any commercial link [unless you are a site sponsor] is against signature rules. therefore banned.

deepsix was running what amounted to a webstore via supermarket.

glasses has another account which he avoids using so that his employers/prospective employers/suckers whatever you want to call them do not find out what an annoying little twerp he is. this got boring again mr calvin oscar.

there is currently a clean-up of supermarket happening if you break the rules. your thread will be deleted and you will be banned

price must be listed

one sale thread per member

only one bump per 24 hours

do not use supermarket to promote ebay or sales threads on other forums

there is currently a clean-up of supermarket happening if you break the rules. your thread will be deleted and you will be banned

price must be listed

one sale thread per member

only one bump per 24 hours

do not use supermarket to promote ebay or sales threads on other forums

hey hap would you like us to hit report on any posts that are an infraction on this? or just neg and quote the rules?

Edited by jackg

jackg please report any of the above rules being broken and they will be dealt with in due time.

everyone snitch!!!

hiya,

could you moderators / admins please consider banning this seller? i bought this stephan schneider jacket for $400 (that's a lot of money for a jacket).

http://supertalk.sup...55#entry2754355

before he removed all the photos and description in order to hide the details from the paypal dispute case reviewers (unsurprisingly removed a few minutes after the dispute was filed), this was the description:

"i've kept it in plastic and it is basically brand new. not a blemish or a stretch. it retailed for substantially more than this a couple seasons ago and because it was only tried on, you're getting it for a good price."

this jacket was originally listed on ebay (#190671249390) and also this forum:

http://www.styleforu...ket-small-bnwot

i made the first contact through ebay and he insisted the jacket to be sold outside of ebay and on this forum, and to make the payment directly to his paypal account.

the jacket arrived and it has heavy brown skin grime / stain on the label, pilling / bobble damage inside & outside of the jacket and even modified with all chest buttons moved by about 2" to take a smaller chest size (strands of threads are still dangling where the buttons originally were as you can see in the photo). the jacket also has pet hair all over it also.

please have a look at these photos of the damages. this is not the condition you expect for a "brand new jacket, only tried on and not a blemish or a stretch" :

http://www.flickr.co...deac63eec54d8de

he scammed me for $400 and that's a large sum of money. i really think such blatant scammer should be taken out of the market. please kindly consider banning him.

Edited by soundofglass

what's up with the neverending "your account will be unlocked in 14 minutes" shit?