What does your wardrobe look like?

jackg

it does seem like a small number in reflection panicnation, but i hardly ever wear t-shirts at the moment....interesting dibango, the shoe rack looks a little tacky, i am sure you could get it in something other than clear plastic, and also the other racks might be a tad inconvenient for ease of access, but its definitely a very interesting idea i would never have even considered a wardrobe like that!

if i was going for outside of cupboard and had space i might look at something like this

8_07_08_alexander_wang1168.jpg

the matching coat hangers in any wardrobe make it soooo much better i feel.

cool thread.

looking to get something like this when I move to amsterdam:

store fixtures+slatwall storage

ssUju.jpg

What are the shoes on the 4th row from the top, far right? Been trying to find out what they are for about a year now.

Its a black loafer with thin, silver linked bar detail towards the top of the front. The ones right below the jordans.

Really appreciate it.

What are the shoes on the 4th row from the top, far right? Been trying to find out what they are for about a year now.

Its a black loafer with thin, silver linked bar detail towards the top of the front. The ones right below the jordans.

Really appreciate it.

Barker Black

• 2 weeks later...

come on people i want some inspiration! does nobody have interesting wardrobes???

i kinda want to have my shoes outside of the cupboard, or against the wall but i feel it might throw the whole room off a litte, something in the vein of this....

4116519565_d8fe3535da.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...