Burgus Plus world tour

Flash

i dropped lendo a PM a couple of days ago with regards to sending out the tour pants and what happened was that i was told that it would be currently a bad time for him to do his league now, but my impression is that he will still do a league, just that he wants to get moved further back.

i was advised to send them out to the next person on the list and so according to that it would be salaami. but he has expressed that it would be hard for him to do a league. regardless, i'll still send him a PM to see how it goes.

so this is the current list that the pants have traveled to so far:

1) aho

2) medine

3) ranonranonarat

the original list was supposed to be:

Traveling Pants List

1 aho

2 medine

3 lendo

4 salaami

5 kai

6 rungo

7 riff

8 ah long

9 opie

10 chambo

11 ranonranonarat

assuming that if both lendo and salaami want to sit out, the next most likely candidate will be kai. i'll just drop the PMs and update this thread again when i have news.

anybody with any suggestions or concerns, please voice them out. thanks!

sent them out to _kai_ during the sufu downtime yesterday. sorry for the lack of pictures and no spectacular final post update but i decided that it'll be too unfair to hold on to them for a fantastic update before sending them off, after holding them for close to 2 months already! having said that, can't wait to see what _kai_ has up his sleeve for his updates!

i would like to thank all you guys for the support and all the kind words during my league. there's lots more to share but there's always going to be another tour/WAYJDT thread! hope you guys enjoyed my league of the tour and continue to show _kai_ the support you all have given me. special thanks for FLASH again for being so gracious! = )

sent them out to _kai_ during the sufu downtime yesterday. sorry for the lack of pictures and no spectacular final post update but i decided that it'll be too unfair to hold on to them for a fantastic update before sending them off, after holding them for close to 2 months already! having said that, can't wait to see what _kai_ has up his sleeve for his updates!

i would like to thank all you guys for the support and all the kind words during my league. there's lots more to share but there's always going to be another tour/WAYJDT thread! hope you guys enjoyed my league of the tour and continue to show _kai_ the support you all have given me. special thanks for FLASH again for being so gracious! = )

looking forward to getting the jeans soon, will try to do them as much justice as ran, aho, and medine have done.

I have some good news (though out of bad) for my leg of the tour. One of my friends didn't get the super-crazy travel intensive job he wanted to (interviewed with partner of firm but didn't quite make it) so, this means I will be partaking in significantly more gallivanting about to various ski locations, and partaking in ridiculous eating at said locations because the aforementioned friend is my key ski buddy.

Rungo - sorry for your friend. That will make for some great tour possibilities for you, though!

Assuming my Roy contest jeans will fit me, I may have to give up my spot here - which I hate to do... Paul T will lynch me if I don't stay on course with the Roys! :P

Rungo can't wait to see your leg of the tour. sounds like those jeans are going to take a beating from your adventures which we will be more than happy to check out!

riff damn, was looking for some fantastic updates from you. pity you have to sit this one out.. so many people dropping out of this one sadly. we'll have to start scouting for new participants on this tour to keep it alive!

• 2 weeks later...

Burgus tour continues , jeans finally in my hand since last night, time to put stiff ass eternals away for this soft burgus. They feel great compared to eternals. First day of wear today.

Everything that was in the package Ran sent. denim Cloth bag, jeans, Cig holder, Wander Singapore shopping guide, Chip and pin from Medine. Cloth bag made of black denim, fricken huge. Singapore guide makes me want to move there, amazing stores listed inside the book.

IMG_1939.jpg

Close up of the cig case ran provided, i will put this to good use haha.

IMG_1940.jpg

started off the day dropping something off in downtown san francisco. in the middle of financial district of downtown.

IMG_1941.jpg

sitting in medium traffic during lunch time. weird sunny day in rainy december

IMG_1942.jpg

quick freeway picture, tried to get the bay in there but failed, like i said oddly sunny day.

IMG_1943.jpg

ended up at my familys fixer uper to meet my dad, right outside of san francisco. Major work in progress.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

great view though, cant wait till its done

IMG_1945.jpg

headed out to return some things at the mall, ended up snack shopping at the asian supermarket close by. Ran your case went straight to use.

IMG_1947.jpg

decided to take a smoke break and take some fit pics at the parking lot lol. loving the fit of these expect them to be looser since this is technically a size up but ended up fiting perfect to my liking.

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

headed out to nations for a late lunch, awesome diner spot with awesome burgers and pies

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

Come out with a ole (regular cheeseburger with 2 slices of mild hot peppers in it) cheeseburger and fries, looks sloppy but tastes amazing.

IMG_1953.jpg

Side fit pic while eatting in parking lot again haha

IMG_1955.jpg

thats it for me till tomorrow

edit: heres the snacks i grabbed, mega bag of seaweed flavored chips, so good (can some one explain to me why japanese chip bags are so inflated), my recent rekindled love for honey grass jelly drinks, and some msg dusted crackers so bad but taste awesome.

IMG_19561.jpg

Aho: more burgers to come for sure

Medine, thin, b_f: cuffed at the start of the day but looked weird to me when i was were low top chucks, i kind of like the stacks haha

Today, nothing exciting, remember what i talked about the weird sunny day yesterday, well today we got real rainy storm like weather. View from my house before leaving for work.

IMG_1958.jpg

working today at my internship, looks like a work at a factory, but this is where tobi.com is, tripped me out at first too. basically behind an old torn down usps shipping building thats now filled with mounts of dirt.

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Unit 5 tobi.com to the left of that door you can see the san bruno hills, and the big sign for south san francisco, that signs been up there since i was born, no idea why they put it up since it does get cover in fog most of the time. by mid day that sign was covered in fog.

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

snapped so pictures of my desk and the room where i work, odd room out of the whole building which is pretty much clean rooms, havent really found out the story behind why were have graf in marketing department.

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

not to much went on the rest of the day because of heavy rain so no glorious food posts for the time being, decided it would be good to take a burgus with his temporary indigo denim roommates. up first burgus with my denim junkies put in a good twoish years in them soft like burgus and still pretty dark.

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

eternal 811 contest jeans on the left burgus on the right, burgus are still so dark even though it went through some washes, love the color of them, special in their own right compared to 811s

IMG_1968.jpg

heres a color compare between all three D/Js, 811s, burgus, and salvage shots

IMG_1970.jpg

red 811, vs pink burgus, the pink burgus and D/Js, and shot of all three

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

ended the night watching the golden state warriors get their asses handed to them by the spurs -_-, at least i have a grass jelly drink.

IMG_1974.jpg

till tomorrow

hey everyone, back with a update for the last couple days

went out to get dim sum with my mom and sister, lap fade picture on the ride over.

IMG_1990.jpg

been a while since i had dim sum went to this place called dim sum king, not the real experience with chinese ladies carting dim sum around (thats half the experience lol), they give you a paper menu and you mark what you want., sauced up chicken feet, egg rolls, hai gaw, hai cheung, sui mai (not pictured). All round decent dim sum.

IMG00043.jpg

stopped by the mall, big ass xmas tree in the middle, kids waiting in line for santa, couldnt get a picture with santa haha.

IMG_1988.jpg

went to get an early dinner in my neighborhood, passed by my elementary school, its weird seeing it as an adult. The mural i helped paint when i was a kid is still there.

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

heres a view of my neighborhoods backyard, my coworker summed it up just right, its like yuppie ville in my neighborhood that has a front seat to the ghetto.

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

stopped by the flippino deli i been going to since i was a kid. All kinds of flippino food and deli foods. got a pastrami sandwich, lumpia (flippino egg rools), and coconut juice. amazing

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

on the way back, ahahaha

IMG_1977.jpg

end my night heading out to my internships holiday party, just stopped by for a little bit to say my hellos, i did get to snap a picture of the air filled wrestling ring and sumo body suits, pretty funny to see haha.

2010-12-10_18-19-58_957.jpg