Burgus Plus world tour

Flash

that was worth the wait!

I am glad you didnt catch the HD scooter from the 60's,the "Topper".

awkward looking and the engine is started by pulling a cord-in true lawn mower style.disgusting!

I actually do have a picture of it haha but I didnt think anyone would want to see it. The old lightweights are alot cooler and they got 100 miles to the gallon. Harley Hummer anyone??

_IGP4564.JPG

Medine the worst part about your post is that on Yahoo news Harley Davidson states they will move production of out Milwaukee.

They already have moved most of their production out of Milwaukee and only 2 of the 4 factories are even in Wisconsin.

hey guys, i'll be making a trip to australia come september 9 and i was wondering if it would be possible that i be moved forward after medine instead. I know lendo will be going up for it next but if it's too inconvenient for everyone else, i'm fine with taking the last spot as per planned.

medine: if things work out, i'll PM you with regards to the cost of shipping them.

So It's been super hot the past few days so i actually have been wearing shorts or my LVCs during the day, but yesterday I went down to wrigleyville. Walked around wrigley and took some pictures for you guys even tho the cubs are the biggest bunch of pussies in baseball history haha..

_IGP4958.JPG

_IGP4960.JPG

_IGP4966.JPG

_IGP4968.JPG

WTF are these big noodles everywhere for??

_IGP4972.JPG

_IGP4976.JPG

_IGP4977.JPG

_IGP4995.JPG

_IGP5006.JPG

I went to eat at this dinner right down the street from wrigley and there were these funny little posters all over (Don't forger wrigleyville and boystown are basically in the same location)..

_IGP5017.JPG

_IGP5021.JPG

_IGP5023.JPG

My first burger on the burgus tour!

_IGP5024.JPG

Big ol' school in the city..

_IGP5031.JPG

When I got back to the suburbs, I went on a cruise in the Volkswagen and got a little lost, but found this great little place..

_IGP5048.JPG

Tastee Freez (About 40 mins from my house but I dont have any clue how I got here)..

_IGP5055.JPG

_IGP5063.JPG

_IGP5072.JPG

_IGP5100.JPG

hey guys, i'll be making a trip to australia come september 9 and i was wondering if it would be possible that i be moved forward after medine instead. I know lendo will be going up for it next but if it's too inconvenient for everyone else, i'm fine with taking the last spot as per planned.

I dont care who i ship them to, but I suppose it's up to lendo.. Lendo, do you mind getting pushed back a month???

I went to check out the cars at a cruise night last night, but since the humidity was so bad I didn't even take my car, instead we sought shelter in an air conditioned car..

_IGP5274.JPG

_IGP5283.JPG

_IGP5284.JPG

_IGP5288.JPG

_IGP5307.JPG

_IGP5317.JPG

_IGP5324.JPG

_IGP5332.JPG

_IGP5334.JPG

_IGP5338.JPG

hey lendo, that's nice of you. can't wait to do my leg of the tour with these soon!

It's no problem at all my friend. To be quite honest, i haven't really been in the right place to do the tour, so this works out well for everyone involved.

Rest assured, i will be bringing mad burger heat to the Burgus Tour!!

It's no problem at all my friend. To be quite honest, i haven't really been in the right place to do the tour, so this works out well for everyone involved.

Rest assured, i will be bringing mad burger heat to the Burgus Tour!!

do you still drive a cab,Lendo?i cannot think of a better place than a car to shoot (secretly) interesting pics.

Sooo I went for a drive yesterday and discovered something that I didn't know I had so close.. A Frank Lloyd Wright design house that belonged to some wealthy folks about 100 years ago that was given to the forest preserve!

Here's the pics from my exploration..

WT_IGP5718.jpg

WT_IGP5741.jpg

WT_IGP5749.jpg

WT_IGP5766.JPG

WT_IGP5768.jpg

WT_IGP5776.jpg

WT_IGP5780.jpg

WT_IGP5781.jpg

WT_IGP5789.jpg

WT_IGP5799.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the pants are on their way to ranonranonarat. But I do have some more pictures of the jeans. Opps I forgot to inform everyone of that. Ill try and get my final pics up tonight (My PC has been actin a fool lately)