Burgus Plus world tour

Flash

Yesterday was the dew tour. I got a bunch of free stuff, it was pretty awesome..

WTDSCF4140.jpg

WTDSCF4126.jpg

WTDSCF4137.jpg

WTDSCF4138.jpg

WTDSCF4141.jpg

WTDSCF4150.jpg

Went to bucktown after the dew tour and ran into this block party..

WTDSCF4156.jpg

WTDSCF4158.jpg

WTDSCF4159.jpg

More Bucktown..

WTDSCF4162.jpg

Went to my local leather shop yesterday to pick up some goodies. Got a made in USA belt for about $15 along with some other things..

DSCF4282.JPG

DSCF4283.JPG

DSCF4292.JPG

DSCF4284.JPG

DSCF4285.JPG

DSCF4286.JPG

DSCF4287.JPG

DSCF4289.JPG

DSCF4291.JPG

DSCF4293.JPG

I should have more pics today or tomorrow

I finally got MY camera back from my friend so I am alot happier taking pictures now. WAYWT is my first shot with my camera back..

_IGP4012.JPG

J.Crew T-Shirt

Tour Jeans

Jack Purcells

Not much on my agenda today, except for swimming, we'll see if i can get anything good to photograph

Also, I wanted to add that I love these jeans!. I want them in a 31 or 32. construction is great, and i love the weight and feel of the fabric. The back pocket details are awesome and I love the arcs, idk why there isnt more discussion on burgus plus in these forums

One thing I love about summer is the farmers markets that sprout up in all the town. Last night we cooked a great farm fresh dinner..

We get our corn and broccoli from a farmer that is about 3 or 4 miles from my house. He always has beautiful and tasty veggies..

_IGP4017.JPG

_IGP4024.JPG

_IGP4021.JPG

Our Carrots are from the Madison Farmers Market, which is HUGE and is quite the place to see during the summer..

_IGP4022.JPG

Some french bread and olive oil with Romano cheese..

_IGP4029.JPG

Some amazing Lamb from our little secret in Chicago..

_IGP4031.JPG

_IGP4044.JPG

The Lamb and Ribs..

_IGP4046.JPG

Im trying to find a car show to take my car to tonight, so I should have some more good pics soon.. Stay Tuned!

_IGP4154.JPG

_IGP4157.JPG

_IGP4207.JPG

_IGP4211.JPG

_IGP4225.JPG

This little bike was the coolest thing there by far...

_IGP4194.JPG

_IGP4101.JPG

_IGP4181.JPG

_IGP4108.JPG

_IGP4179.JPG

Apparently there are only about 1000 of these left in the world. Can anyone tell me what it is??? I'll give +rep to the winner.

I've been lacking on the update for the past couple days, but I got a big one today. I hope everyone likes motorcycles because yesterday my family made a trip to the greatest city in the Union, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We had some coupons for the Harley-Davidson Museum so we put them to good use and we cruised on over there to take a look at 107 years of motorcycling history..

_IGP4279.JPG

These are the first 3 bikes you see as you enter the museum, ranging from 99 to 104 years old. And one of the employees informed me that they are all in running condition. CRAZY..

_IGP4294.JPG

They have over 300 bikes there, and most of them are un-restored but in immaculate condition. I can't imagine how much they have to insure all the bikes for..

_IGP4309.JPG

_IGP4315.JPG

_IGP4343.JPG

_IGP4344.JPG

_IGP4346.JPG

_IGP4347.JPG

This is the oldest known Harley on the planet, some of the parts even have the serial number 1. Now that's history..

_IGP4351.JPG

Harley even made bicycles for a short time..

_IGP4362.JPG

The entire museum is filled with everything relating to the history of the company, It's hard to believe some of the stuff still exists...

_IGP4365.JPG

This bike kept the company alive during the great depression..

_IGP4375.JPG

For winter riding..

_IGP4378.JPG

_IGP4386.JPG

_IGP4388.JPG

_IGP4396.JPG

_IGP4410.JPG

_IGP4413.JPG

Me and my brother in front of some bikes..

_IGP4421.JPG

_IGP4427.JPG

_IGP4446.JPG

The wall of all the different tank designs in the company history..

_IGP4470.JPG

_IGP4476.JPG

There's this big ol' statue of a hillclimber that is about to eat shit on the grounds..

_IGP4491.JPG

They have a brand new bike set up outside that they use to teach people the basics of driving a motorcycle. This was only my second time ever driving a motorcycle..

_IGP4506.JPG

_IGP4546.JPG

Harley made a bunch of crazy stuff back in the AMF years, from this snow mobile, to golf karts to scooters. Those were some odd years in the history..

_IGP4578.JPG

_IGP4580.JPG

My favorite Harley logo ever. Number One!

_IGP4592.JPG

They had an entire wall of photos of people with their Harleys..

_IGP4605.JPG

_IGP4621.JPG

_IGP4635.JPG

_IGP4655.JPG

In the last room in the museum, they have a bunch of different bikes you can sit on and imagine yourself riding. This was the coolest one to me..

_IGP4694.JPG

_IGP4696.JPG

This was was awesome too, motorcycles have changed a lot in the past 100 years..

_IGP4701.JPG

They also had a Evel Knievel exhibit up..

_IGP4767.JPG

_IGP4717.JPG

_IGP4729.JPG

_IGP4735.JPG

_IGP4755.JPG

They have this wall on the river where you can get a rivet added and write whatever you want on it..

_IGP4798.JPG

Here are some things that people would write..

_IGP4787.JPG

_IGP4788.JPG

_IGP4790.JPG

When we were leaving, some cars were starting to show up for a show. This place is like heaven for gear-heads..

_IGP4799.JPG

If anyone lives in the midwest, I would def tell you to make a trip to Milwaukee, there is tons of awesome stuff there (like the Brewers!!) and the Harley Museum is a cool new addition the city. Oh yeah, and the restaurant there is delish too. There's no reason for you guys to not go there!