sunglasses

Trying to get the cost finalized with my choice of acetate and lens but more importantly whether or not I will like the look of them on.

Not sure I want to spend 800 on them though so I'm weighing that as well.

You're preachin to the choir homeboy, maybe I will reach a decision by the end of this coming week. As with all the things I buy, I look to see if they will withstand the test of time without becoming boring. I'll keep you posted.

how exactly can glasses be modified for asian faces? im asian and my glasses are always sliding down my nose

Asians tend to have a flatter bridge on their noses, if none at all. That's why our glasses keep slipping down. Louis Vuitton, obvioulsy dealing with a massive amount of asian clientele model their frames (the bit that sits on the nose bridge) higher. And it really works too...

i guess my hunt continues. i went in to LV today and found nothing that was really my style.

the worst thing about slipping sunglasses is how the lens gets foggy from my own body heat in about 5 minutes unless i am walking.

the worst thing about slipping sunglasses is how the lens gets foggy from my own body heat in about 5 minutes unless i am walking.

Yeah I know the pain, especially when the style really suits. Aviators never go wrong cause of the nose pieces...

Asians need to stick to shades w/ nose bridge pieces. Size is also an issue since most (asian females) have high cheek bones also. When trying on shades for fitment, remember to simulate your smile to see if there is contact of your cheek/cheekbones to the bottom edge of the shades. I used to work at an optical store, soooo....

I planned to get some glasses for this summer, looking for aviators, and finally my choice reported on DH 0070. I got in stores to try thembut i could not find them (maybe because they're from last season) and i'm wondering about choosing the black/grey shaded model or the shiny brown/gradient brown one.

Here are some pictures

t.gifdior0070aww3k1.jpg

dior0070awvb31.jpg

Maybe some sufu member owns a pair and could help me on my choice or post real images of the glasses! Any help or comments are welcome!

Thanks!

PS : By the way, another point which could be important i'm not asian but black.

how exactly can glasses be modified for asian faces? im asian and my glasses are always sliding down my nose

find glasses with adjustable nose pieces...

HI, wonder this pair of Dior Black Tie 39S sunglasses are authentic or not?

Here is the link to the eBay auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-DIOR-HOMME-BLACK-TIE-39S-SPECIAL-PRICE_W0QQitemZ180115131731QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79747QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please let me know again, thx very much in advance~

HI, wonder this pair of Dior Black Tie 39S sunglasses are authentic or not?

Here is the link to the eBay auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-DIOR-DIOR-HOMME-BLACK-TIE-39S-SPECIAL-PRICE_W0QQitemZ180115131731QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79747QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please let me know again, thx very much in advance~

i think that they are, the seller has known website (otticanet.com or .it ) and fairly seems legit to me.

^^^Can anyone chime in on this?

Cause the "Dior Homme" which stamp on the arms are very blurry and sloppy. I had asked the seller if this pair is authentic or not, he got back to me saying, "You can see inside the arms all the sunglasse informations and also I have send you all the document paper. WHY do you think this is FAKE?"

First i thought dior sunglasses come with the little booklet, which i don't have. ANd the "Dior Homme" stamped on the arms are made very sloopily.

Please help me out on this one guys.

^^^Can anyone chime in on this?

Cause the "Dior Homme" which stamp on the arms are very blurry and sloppy. I had asked the seller if this pair is authentic or not, he got back to me saying, "You can see inside the arms all the sunglasse informations and also I have send you all the document paper. WHY do you think this is FAKE?"

First i thought dior sunglasses come with the little booklet, which i don't have. ANd the "Dior Homme" stamped on the arms are made very sloopily.

Please help me out on this one guys.

The guy's ratings speak for themselves. I don't think they're fake. I have a pair of $320 Chanel glasses and the inside "Chanel 6006" markings are stamped on pretty sloppily as well. I know they're real because they were purchased in a Chanel store.

The price of sunglasses isn't proportional to their quality. At least not with Dior, anyway.

This bespoke OG bussines is driving me nuts. I get like 10-12 inquiries every week, and the problem is...I am not in fucking London. I am in San Francisco, talking to the guy in New York who is the only keeper of the custom color chips. There is no way I can feel kosher selling you stuff when I don't even know what the color looks like.

Anyway, I've got my first Couture piece in today, just to see what it feels like It's a chick's piece originally made for Audrey Hepburn and film "Two for the road", with that geezer Albert Finney. And I am blown away!!!!!!!

Things are gonna change now. I am asking Claire to hook me up with all color samples and we are gonna start offering the same service OG showroom provides by end of summer.

Fatten up your wallets. a%20Stanley%20Donen%20Two%20for%20the%20Road%20Audrey%20Hepburn%20DVD%20Review%20PDVD_010.jpg

I finally got my hands on a pair of vintage rayban clubmaster only to find that they were

much too small for my face. I like wayferers, but it seems everyone and their mother

has a pair, which is why i was intrigued by the clubmasters different look with the

bottom-wired frame... are there any good looking, and perhaps bigger, alternatives to

these? particularly in toroise?

grunhauser congratz on your new brand then, i took the time to navigate through OG website and even the non-customized line is fucking amazing.i think they are the most consistent sunglasses brand at this moment, glad his daughter took the time to revive her father business. the berwick model in black quartz blew my mind.

i was actually surprised with it's price tag, it's on the same level as all the european fashion houses, i thought it would be way more expensive.