sunglasses

• 2 weeks later...

yhst-52138418228198_1954_6729928

nah, it's not that it doesn't work on my face. it's just that it reminds me of those frames, which is the sunglass design that i hate the most ever.

reminds me of fat gay mexican fashionistas working at H&M.

Thoughts on Vuarnets?

I met a girl that was rocking a nice pair of vintage Vuarnets with a wayfarer-ish silhouette, but they seemed sturdier by a mile and a little nicer. They sell on ebay for about the same as a pair of Wayfarer's, but they seem just generally more interesting.

Thoughts on Vuarnets?

I met a girl that was rocking a nice pair of vintage Vuarnets with a wayfarer-ish silhouette, but they seemed sturdier by a mile and a little nicer. They sell on ebay for about the same as a pair of Wayfarer's, but they seem just generally more interesting.

i wanted vuarnets because they are "like wayfarers but not wayfarers" too, but the hipsters here are one step ahead, and im starting to see them around way too much. nice glasses though, good lenses and lots of colours and variations

i don't like doing that but i'm lookin for an opinion

do those h vibskov look good on me ?

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v208/213/67/1072304773/n1072304773_101270_7830.jpg

also, i saw those Lanvin Pilot a few pages ago, they look great.

damn. i don't know what kinda shades I want (any help appreciated). Just no RB pilot, i'm selling mine.

see, now that I've seen them on someone, I think I could pull them off. I don't think the HV are too big at all. They work with your face freecat, and on me, I don't think they'd be that oversized.

God dammit, having a big head sucks sometimes.

ugh i hate sunglasses. i have a huge face so for example regular size wayfarers look really dumb on my, and i have class 1 nose with a fairly wide hook that prevents me from even putting many pairs on properly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_nose#Shapes_of_the_human_nose

Right now I wear Persol 649s, but I'm not absolutely happy with them.

monitoff,

your face shape is the caucasian skinnier version of my own. dita insiders would work on you, so would dita grandmaster-twos.

those hv wayfarers work, but has a fem connotation.

my brother found a pair of my dads old vuarnets from the 80s kicking around the basement at their house a while back, and they are fucking badass. theyre hella sturdy and j\have a great shape im contemplating stealing them.

I brought these up earlier - I really like them and they're built tough as nails... which model is the wayfarer-esque shape though? Can't really tell. I've got a friend with them, but I never got the model # from her.

I brought these up earlier - I really like them and they're built tough as nails... which model is the wayfarer-esque shape though? Can't really tell. I've got a friend with them, but I never got the model # from her.

im not sure exactly how the naming conventions for vuarnet go but theres the px2000 002 that are cat eye shaped and the px2000 006 which look a bit like ksubi ifoulds.

edit: looks like the px#### is the lens id. 006 and 002 are the models

I'm looking specifically for Police S8089 in 531. I'm from the US and basically am looing for a site where I can buy them from online with a promo code. I searched this section but no results on where to buy.

i checked out selectspecs.com and wondering if they have a promotional code

or any other sites with promotional codes

ty in advanced