sunglasses

hey, was just wondering what everyone's favorite pair of shades were...I'm trying to figure out what I want personally, so please post lots of pics of what you all like!

personally, im open to anything...i tend to like more women's sunglasses, but not ridiculously oversized ones, i like somewhat rectangular shaped ones, white or red or something that stands out...i really like it when i see some sort of nice design on the side of frames. help me out! lol

thanks everyone!

never really got into the whole fashion sunglass thing for some reason, I guess I'm not too big on accessories. Anyways when I'm driving or on a boat I wear a pair of Costa Del Mar Grand Catalinas which is just a is just a big polarized pair of tortouse shell sunglasses, they cut the glare in the car and especially on the water. If I had too many pairs of sunglasses I'd just lose them or break them or something.

i've got 2 pairs of ray ban vintage aviators that are at least 20 years old, got them from my dad, their really great! i've also got ray ban from 2 years ago, it's just normal sunglasses don't have a pic srry

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

I've bought two pairs of decent sunglasses in my life and I'm still rocking both.

1 pair OG Arnet hotcakes in black with grey lenses. Had them 11 years and they're still sensational.

1 Pair Smith sliders, bought in Sydney in '99. Went with Electric blue frames and orange lenses.

Recently thinking I want something a bit more casual and urban just to wear around town though. Anyone

have any suggestions?

im rockin the crome aviators from apc right now, im sure i could find something else, but these are pretty comfy for me.

speaking of which, does anybody know what those old school raybans were that they had at nom like last year? it was like the ones the blues bros wore, but had like some color and design across the top of the lens'

Guest Airjamie

Ill pretty much be buried in my wayfarers......you really cannot go wrong with them (for most people). They always have been, and always will be, the ideal cool guy sunglasses. I also have some black plastic dior homme black tie sunglasses, i think this brand is extremely underrated as far as their sunglasses go, all very stylish.

HAHAHAHA funny that NOBODY knows what the illest sunglasses ever are.

People here know about every pair of jeans but nobody knows the real shit when it comes to sunglasses.

CLUE: None of the above.

And I'm not saying either.

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

Edited by RedFoxxworth on Apr 5, 2006 at 09:38 AM

Quote:

HAHAHAHA funny that NOBODY knows what the illest sunglasses ever are.

People here know about every pair of jeans but nobody knows the real shit when it comes to sunglasses.

CLUE: None of the above.

And I'm not saying either.

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on Apr 5, 2006 09:36 AM

pizza hut back to the future shades. came in 4 styles.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life