sunglasses

so im a tall guy, with a fairly long facial profile (ok, i have a big head). im trying to decide whether i can fit a regular sized pair of wayfarer II's, or if i should get the next size up (there are only like 3 sizes). i have a long face, and its not particularly wide, but the arch on my nose is a bit messed up (broken a couple times) and i don't want them to look to strained or too big. any suggestions?

jeep this is the 3rd time that i read about you telling yourself that you're tall today. am i lost on irony or some kind of inside joke? :(

I will say this.. I met Jeepster in NYC last week, he's taller than Cotton Duck, which by my standards is on a whole other level of human lengths.

jeep this is the 3rd time that i read about you telling yourself that you're tall today. am i lost on irony or some kind of inside joke? :(

hah, its easier to picture how awkward it is for me to buy clothes let alone accessories

I will say this.. I met Jeepster in NYC last week, he's taller than Cotton Duck, which by my standards is on a whole other level of human lengths.

kiya is short, muscular and compact, like corned beef.

(not the poster, the meat)

(it's a quote from Garth Marengi's Dark Place)

• 3 weeks later...

ok so I have a very round, big head, and a lot of times sunglasses look small on my face. the 2nd and 3rd size wayfarers fit me pretty good, but I'm looking for something a little more.........hrmmm........baller??! haha, anyways you guys got any ideas?

picked up the all black aifould's from tsubi's new line of shades,

its a much larger basic wayfarer frame with flatter style lines at the top like locs (think mexican gangster). the arms of the glasses seem to ride straight out past the temple a little more than traditional wayfarers which makes them sit on your face in an exaggerated vertical manner (very up and down, if that makes sense). in my opinion it comes together for a bolder look than the traditionals, a nice tweak on a classic sillhouette.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...