RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

yes,l36 is longer for me.so a little crinkly:)...

the denim was soft and comfortable.and the cut was awsome than what i expect.i think the resolute lot 710 was the top three for repo 66's type,all the side: the denim and also the cutting...:)

^^ I love the way that looks.

I hope my XX's end up close to that.

I've been wearing them everyday.

Problem for me is too much choice every morning, but trying to stay faithful.

Edited by Mr-Bielby

• 2 weeks later...

forgot to mention this a long time ago, but does anyone follow onomichi denim project on facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/OnomichiDenimProject

http://www.onomichidenim.com/

Basically a whole bunch of people in this town were given Resolute jeans to wear during their daily lives...cool stuff and a brilliant idea by hayashi-san...

that is awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

resolute's seem to be one of the main jeans you see japanese instagrammers posting...naokichi5610 is one such poster

v6bd.jpg

8zwo.jpg

With Resolute, it seems to be love hate. Hayashi san's intention was to create a pair of regular old jeans as you would've seen in the late 60's/70's department stores and I believe these jeans are just that. But because the fabric isn't as bold, it hasn't seemed to take off as much outside of Japan ("take off" in our niche denim world, that is). I for one would enjoy a pair...

resolute's seem to be one of the main jeans you see japanese instagrammers posting...naokichi5610 is one such poster

With Resolute, it seems to be love hate. Hayashi san's intention was to create a pair of regular old jeans as you would've seen in the late 60's/70's department stores and I believe these jeans are just that. But because the fabric isn't as bold, it hasn't seemed to take off as much outside of Japan ("take off" in our niche denim world, that is). I for one would enjoy a pair...

Fascinating stuff. I was very disappointed with Resolute when they first came out, but they've been growing on me. I think I expected Denime p. 2, which was my mistake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally decided to get a pair of 710's. My worry before was just how tight the thighs would be, but knowing what I do with the stretch in the 711's I figured I'd have no problems.

Loving these, and I love the fades you see on the Japanese IG accounts. Going to, hopefully, rotate other jeans with these and see what happens. Frequent washing me thinks.

45a2.jpg[/img]

20zi.jpg

7mfk.jpg

• 4 weeks later...