dawei69

RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

@beautiful_FrEaK I just looked up the Michael Jondral web shop and I’m surprised you didn’t buy some luxury stretch Cesare Attolini jeans for a reasonable €449. After all, according to Michael “Even a modern gentleman needs a loyal and indestructible partner with whom he can enjoy a stylishly casual weekend on his country estate.”

@beautiful_FrEaK great fit on the resolutes! I'm interested in a pair but I'm afraid that the thigh and hipmeasurment are to slim. The measurements on size 36 seems pretty good tho :)

2 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Thanks mate! I can measure the hip of my two pairs if you like :)

That would be very helpful! Thanks! :)

2 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Thanks mate! I can measure the hip of my two pairs if you like :)

That would be very helpful! Thanks! :)

@tigerstrom I measured both my 710 and the thighs are at 33 cm on both and the hips, measured accross (between the lowest fly button and the fly bartack) 56.5 - 57 cm.

I hope this helps :)

I have a hard time to decide if I'm going to order the 710s. My favourite pair is my oa1702xx in size 35 and they fit perfect. A size 35 in the 710 would be nice but I guess I can buy size 36 and wash them hot + a tumble dry..

Is there a Swedish stockist of Resolute? IAt least any stockist in Europe with a size 36? Would allow you some hassle-free returns. And the prices for Resolute here in Europe aren't that expensive if you factor in the shipping costs and the potential customs fees.

And yes, if I were you I would buy the one-wash version and the tumble dryer is still an option:)

No stockists in Sweden I'm afraid but I found some European stores that have them in stock. Maybe a try one of them instead :)

Thanks for your help @beautiful_FrEaK:)

I think superstitch in Paris also stock resolute, I think I saw on their instagram, that they have the 710 and the 711 model

11 hours ago, tigerstrom said:

I have a hard time to decide if I'm going to order the 710s. My favourite pair is my oa1702xx in size 35 and they fit perfect. A size 35 in the 710 would be nice but I guess I can buy size 36 and wash them hot + a tumble dry..

tigerstrom,

I’m a 36 in Resolute 710 and Ooe. If you’re a 35 in Ooe, the 710 waist in 36 may be a touch big, though the rest of the 710 is pretty trim.

They’re fairly different cuts in that the 710 leans toward a slimmer fit overall while the Ooe has room through the hips but the waist comes in.  I like both but appreciate the extra room of the Ooe in the hips and upper thighs.

John

I wash them inside out in the washing machine and then a hot tumble dry.

post wash. interesting fabric. under normal lights, they don't shine as much. but under sunlight or in the day, they're really vibrant..

fe430716-31cf-402f-b308-0dd2cec7c692.JPG

97886f60-6350-4fdf-b325-b4ed0c95269e.JPG

b1d63e3f-932f-4f3a-920c-332c5ce446aa.JPG

efbe3913-e818-413f-aafb-9da54c8ed1e5.JPG

ba80d089-79e6-4c1e-80a9-aa6e5275dc00.JPG

f836a50d-54ca-40cf-a825-27fb6064ffed.JPG

47714076-cb22-4610-aafd-ed0529d7e2b6.JPG

^^ too much taper, but the train tracks and the single leg twist are crazy on this pair.

(wouldn't be surprised to learn that both are highly curated by its owner.)

It is quite tapered, which is a bit different from the fits I usually wear these days, but I just like them! I think the leg twist and fading examples are what's drawing me in.

3 hours ago, louisbosco said:

^ i think they've got a slightly wider cut as well... 

True. I actually have the 711 already, but I kinda want to try the 710 as well...

Hayashi san is coming to manila feb 1 2019 pls do drop by if you can at the store in rockwell